TASERs and Stun Guns

So I came across this little article with the help of my youngest brother (17 y/o) and figured I’d share with the community. It’s very short but actually enlightening imo.
https://blog.taser.com/taser-vs-stungun
Also, @Dawn I know the concealed carry magazine is for those who conceal carry and we all talk about what guns we use and everything but how come there aren’t any non-lethal self defense products advertised in the magazines? I would think that it’d be a great addition to the magazine series. Because after all we know that not every situation that requires self defense necessarily warrants lethal force. Just something that came to mind when I saw this. :grin:

5 Likes

@luke_ouellette there are some less-lethal products discussed from time to time in the Concealed Carry Magazine. I’ve seen some pepper spray ads in the magazine as well. Depending on what level of USCCA Membership you have, you can see the last year or all of the past Concealed Carry Magazine issues. (Check your dashboard visit www.uscca.com and log in in the upper right hand corner of the screen.)

2 Likes

Not sure if someone asked but, if you have a knife or a stun gun as well as your carry gun, and you had to use your carry gun. In a court of law would it be harder to defend against a shooting?

I’ll be sure to do that. :grin:
I just asked because I haven’t seen any of those things in the magazines. But that’s cool.

1 Like

So true man. I appreciate you chiming in. I love it when I get several people talking. :grin:

2 Likes