Target shuts down nine stores in four states due to huge shoplifting surge

Target shuts down nine stores in four states due to huge shoplifting surge (msn.com)

California

1690 Folsom St, San Francisco

2650 Broadway, Oakland

4301 Century Blvd, Pittsburg

New York

517 E 117th Street, Harlem, New York City

Oregon

939 SW Morrison St, Portland

3031 SE Powell Blvd, Portland

4030 NE Halsey St, Portland

Washington

4535 University Way NE, Seattle

1448 NW Market St, Ste 100, Seattle

I loved this comment.
Target is the first major retailer to attribute store closures to theft. Despite hiring security staff at these locations, the company said the efforts were unsuccessful.

23 Likes

They aren’t the first, WalMart has been doing this for over a year
and admitting it was the shoplifting.

Not at all surprising

12 Likes

They got what they asked for!! They caved to the BS long ago, it’s amusing what cities that the closures happened in.

16 Likes

This is precisely what happens when the silent majority speaks with their pocket book. They bought into the “You have to accept XX” mantra. Well, Actually, No We Don’t. We may not be able to change your mind but we can certainly choose to spend our dough elsewhere.

12 Likes

Imagine that! You can walk in the store fill your personal bags with as much as you can carry and walk out. No one can stop you! Go figure they are closing because of shoplifting.

15 Likes

Wal-Mart kept saying they were closing because it wasn’t profitable, they wouldn’t admit it was because of stealing. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

That’s nine less stores for men to use women’s restrooms.

Good!

19 Likes

You can always find a positive note if you look hard enough. :laughing:

11 Likes

I’m proud of IL !!!
No Target shut down reported. :point_up: :wink:

8 Likes

Exactly why my wife and daughter don’t shop there anymore-at least they won’t shop without me along. It’s gotten to the point where my wife doesn’t like to shop anywhere without me because of how crazy the world is.

11 Likes

Walmart and a couple other chains have seen a 4% shrink since they went to mainly self-checkouts. Now they are going to switch a lot back to actual humans at the register.

11 Likes

Today’s CEO’s be like

13 Likes

Im gonna disagree
the CEOs are trying to figure out why liberal policies are not working the way the college “professors” said it was supposed to.

17 Likes

When Walmart is a government run store, it will work out as they have planned it.

10 Likes

NUFF SAID!

8 Likes

“Everything shrinks with age!”
OUCH!

WWg1WGA

6 Likes

That’s why we have companies like Pfizer ! :grinning:

7 Likes

Stop ‘dikkin’ around Jersy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WHAM!

6 Likes

So, the employees in these stores better get their tents ready so they can join the other liberal casualties on the streets

3 Likes

I see Portland had 3 Targets closed, I recently flew into and spent some time in the area on business. It was stunning to see the tent cities, graffiti, and the zombie like people wandering around at all hours, and it was everywhere.

Until you see what liberal policies are doing in these very liberal cities up close, you truly cannot understand it.

America better starting electing Americans who believe in the Constitution, enforcing laws, capitalism, and God and Country, or else eventually everywhere will look these liberal hell holes.

15 Likes