Take our power back from the Fed

The way I see it, we have three options, thunder, lightning or back in the truck!

Looks like we’re headed back into the the truck!

2 Likes

Thank you for your service Scott.

1 Like

“Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…”
-Winston S Churchill, 11 November 1947

Churchill was right. Democracy is messy, imperfect, subject to the whims of the masses, ripe for domination by entrenched bureaucrats, inviting of corruption.

Yet in the end, it’s the best system we’ve found yet. Liberty, Freedom, and Democracy have created the most free, prosperous world ever. Under liberalization (not political liberals) and democratic, free-market systems, greater innovation has raised the quality of living more than any other system of government. “Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” has been advanced (although not equally for all), along with the mess of corruption and federal overreach. They all come together - they always have - they always will.

In the end, I choose to believe in the power of the Republic and the checks and balances expressed therein. And I am all for any legal, constitutionally-prescribed remedies for when our system breaks down. Anything outside of that is just as unconstitutional as efforts to eviscerate any portion of the bill of rights or any portion of our founding documents.

Vote. Become a candidate. Support pro-constitution candidates financially. Become an election observer. Set up a monitoring system at “drop boxes” if they show up again. Write letters to editors and elected officials. Pull out all the legal, constitutional stops to change the status-quo.

We who believe in the Republic must resist the urge to violate our constitution in order to save it.

3 Likes

“fiscal accountability”
mouth watering intensifies

well, yeah. sure