Symbols Look Familiar?

Think about it for a second…

6 Likes

It means “Sumo Grand Champion.”

3 Likes

Dave, haven’t you been watching what is going on??? The swastika is being paraded around Europe in support of Hamas, while calling for the resumption of the “Final Solution”!

2 Likes

While our esteemed Ivy League presidents refuse to state, one after another, that calling for the complete genocide of the jewish people isn’t considered harassment on their campuses.

4 Likes

Except you can’t neuter them.

2 Likes

What about RBMK?

reaktor bolshoy moshchnosty kanalny

Could it be an Eastern European tagging?

3 Likes

I could say something in regards to that, but then I’d be banned!
Isn’t a fair portion of our male population already neutered❓

5 Likes

Naaah. A fair proportion, unfortunately, still manage to reproduce and add to the gene pool.

3 Likes

I’ll agree on “contribute” but not that they add anything.

3 Likes

Someone will torch it, tear it down because it rapes their feelings. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Doesn’t mean much, Leftists will co-opt anything and everything. The Swastika has thousands of years of cultural meaning, which is not related to hate and racism, not just in Europe, but Asia and the Americas. Fight stupidity and hatred with knowledge and tolerance.

2 Likes

Diminish… not add. Idiocracy seems to have become real, just like 1984 became reality.

3 Likes

Devolution for sure. I wonder if that’s how pandas and koala bears evolved from bears that could survive in the wild to animals so specialized (eat only bamboo or eucalyptus leaves) and harmless that one wonders why there are any left in the wild.

2 Likes

It’s about time for lead. Poisoning for evil.Low Lives. That hate our nation and what we fought against :us::us::us::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

Scott 52 my Daddy made. Me put my shoulders back. And Look straight ahead!! And to Look A. Man. In his.EYES AND WHEN I SHOOK A. Man’s HAND. I Let Him.KNOW I WAS ON THE OTHER END!! And TO ADDRESS A.MAN.AS.SIR. And to.STAND UP FOR. THE TRUTH AND THE GOODNESS OF OUTHERS!!! And my WORD WAS WORTH MORE THAN.MY LIFE!!! Now Days Not many know what.GIVING YOUR WORD.IS. And THAT YOUR WORD.!!! I. As important as THE HAND SHAKE!! Your WORD IS.YOUR. BOND.!! To. The TRUTH. As YOU. Live. By it. And YOU DIE BY IT. Your.!!! WORD!!! My NABOR just joined the USCCA!! I told the USCCA I do.not want the two hundred dollars for him joining. And my NABOR said I could have his email address and I could have the money for him joining the USCCA. And I told him. That I wanted. My reward. From. The FATHER OF LIGHTS. Not the USCCA and I asked him. What would he want.?? The money or the BLESSING FROM FATHER LIGHTS??? He said the FATHER OF LIGHTS!! And I said welcome to the USCCA.!! I BLEAVE,!! I JUST GOT MY BLESSING. SO BLESS YOU. USCCA FOR BLESSING ME TO BLESS MY NABOR. .Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . I know everyone I got to join the USCCA the farther of LIGHTS HAS BLESSED ME . That’s better than the money. Peace to all my family at the USCCA ALMEN :us::chile::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::sunflower::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::v:t5::us::us::us::chile:

3 Likes

yeah CA and NY will cancel that one

2 Likes

So… Are you saying Trump marked his territory? :thinking:

4 Likes

Sure, some Russian nuclear scientist got hold of a spray can.
A man with 13 tatted on his forehead - works at a bakery.
If you find a “sun wheel” spray painted on your garage - it is a Hindu good luck sign
Truth!

2 Likes

Sixty million people died when that symbol was raised over Nazi Germany. Six millions of my people were exterminated. Whatever it was before is meaningless.

2 Likes

To you. It has far more meaning than just a symbol used by Nazi Germany. Don’t let Nazis - dead and buried - destroy thousands of years of culture. I don’t. I still use a sledge hammer on occasion, but haven’t touched a sickle in decades, but not due to its being a symbol of Communism, I just haven’t needed one.

2 Likes