South Carolina Man faced 115 Years in Prison Until ATF ADMITTED They Got the wrong man!

This is happening more and more frequently to US
The sad fact s are that not only is the ATF Corrupt, they are INEPT. If they had a shred of decency
and any Moral fiber of ‘Doing the right thing’ Their Errors could be forgiven.
But with their GESTAPO TACTICS, (2) week training programs to become—‘ELITE OPERATORS’
and their WILLINGNESS to MURDER INNOCENT AMERICAN’S–there is no place in this country for the likes of these KEYSTONE COPS.
We are not only saddled buy a corrupt/evil administration, we are hand cuffed by their Minion’s they installed in seats of power to do the most damage to America and it’s people.
Bryan Montiea Wilson and Bryan Malinowski are examples of their handiwork. although you can’t ask Mr. Malinowski his opinion because they EXECUTED HIM…

THIS CANNOT STAND WITHOUT A COMPLETE COLLAPSE OF OUR SOCIETY IF THIS IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE. /Maybe they are just after guy’s named Bryan?

WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL

8 Likes

OK, So there is an “Organization” that through political fiat breaks the law arresting and jailing innocent citizens under the watchful eye of the highest administrators in the government. But I must ask, what about the boots on the ground, the cops, the agents, the jailers? They must know they are treading on the wrong side of the legal line, yet, they run in in fire teams and arrest and in some cases kill law abiding citizens. Why aren’t they, the soldiers as it were pushing back, exposing this stuff for what it is?

7 Likes

Because they want to keep their jobs and not be a DEAD WHISTLE BLOWER.
Just look at ''Boeing ’ Aircraft as a perfect example, YOU WHISTLE BLOW YOU DIE!
Obama’s Chef, EVERYBODY Associated w/ ‘The Clinton’s’ The Dead Kennedy’s
and the beat goes on, the beat goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

7 Likes

He wasn’t even tried or convicted. Error was fixed at arraingment. So what’s the big deal?

whats the problem? the fact that they arrested the man and put him through hell. I would say thats the problem. the lies and false testimony and the fact that he had to go through it. how would you feel?

6 Likes

I dunno it seems when it happens At Ducking Work! Searched his car in his employers parking lot, Locked him up… that’s a problem

5 Likes

YEs and Yes Gentlemen
It seems JimL here would be just ;Marvy’ about his life turned upside down
Mentally screwed for life, Job Phucked, he’s phucked co-workers making
him out to be the next Scarface, Career down the toilet, Who would TRUST him anymore

and Oh, Besides the fact (this one teensie, Weenise little fact)

HE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!
He told the Fed’s, He told the Prosecutors, Judges anybody who’d listen and the one man was a PD!
(Public Defender) who believed him! Cops Lied! Fed’s Lied! EVERYBODY LIED to SET-UP an INNOCENT!

Where’s the problem?
What could go wrong?

INNOCENT AMERICAN’S ARE BEING KILLED AND RAILROADED BY THIS .GOV!
J6’S are rotting in a HOLE!
But the Gazan College Brigades get released the next day!
The Anti-Phucks/BLM’s don’t even see a Jail cell for the night

But KYLE RITTENHOUSE GET’S SCREWED OVER ALSO

ASHLI BABBETT
BRYAN MALINOWSKI gets a Head Shot for being INNOCENT!

This is outrageous JimL ! How could you possibly be so casual about this!

9 Likes

Close enough for government work.

5 Likes

Guess that makes half of us “super elites” :exclamation:

9 Likes

I went to the Range today
(I Tried)
You know to ‘Decompress’ BANG! BANG! a little
I sat outside for (30) minutes, I gunned my Diet Coke…Couldn’t move.
First time I was rendered immobile by my own thoughts in a longtime.
I wasn’t paranoid, scared, or PTSing I just felt a foreboding?

Maybe I just didn’t want their head games today
messing with an old war horse just to puff up their chests…
I didn’t go in.

Too many bullshite games being played in this world these day’s.

This poor guy’s story got to me. It could have been any one of us.

Big bad dot.gov dog comes down on us they don’t need a real reason.
Like the STASI of old, they kick in your doors and you have (2) choices…

Stand and FIGHT or go with them and disappear… AMERIKA! NOT!

7 Likes

Been feeling that for weeks! I’m allowing this to happen, when I know something needs to be done! See something, say something :question:
Maybe throw up another meme in the “FREEDOM” thread!

6 Likes

For about a month now. Hard to convince myself to leave the house lately. Ashamed of my government and just pissed off period with the situation.

Last range trip sucked because of a Barney Fife kid RO accusing me of muzzle sweeping him and holster play while I was packing up to leave the range. Yeah, that don’t happen sonny Jim, but you are the one with a name tag doing the talking.

Trying to shake this funk with a couple projects I’ve been planning out in the garage. Going to pick up a new tool tomorrow that’ll help with that. Weather is nice and once the neighbor kid sees I’m out there regular he’ll probably find somewhere else to smoke his skunk weed.

6 Likes

TRUTH! Brother absolute TRUTH!
My house inside is Immaculate (not that it was ever shabby)
But outside interests have fallen off.
I water Front and back on schedule because I love the new look
of our Landscaping but I found myself letting out a breath (I didn’t know I was holding out front)
I imagine a lot of folk’s are feeling the same way. I hope not, but being realistic I’m sure it’s
happening more than just you and I.

I felt kind of like this after coming home from ‘the mog’… Hard to get motivated to do stuff, just
plain old worn out a lot. I excused the first few months back …this lethargy but it’s getting old.
I’m ready for the fight if it does come. Everything is ready to rock n roll.
But seeing the ‘GREAT SPIRAL’ of this Country really Toasts my cookies.

I found myself asking lately ‘What was it all for?’ The sacrifices we all made, Time away from HOME, Battlefield miseries , Dead friends etc etc Just to let this administration run us into the ground, KILL INNOCENTS, Trample our Rights n FREEDOMS? Sickening, Pathetic…EVIL.

God Bless deranged and all mt Brothers and Sisters out in the WARZONE.

If it does go BIBLICAL I won’t feel sorry for the SCORCHED EARTH they created—They more than asked for it.

PEACE OUT

WWG1WGA

6 Likes

honestly I have felt that way for about the past 6 months. sometimes it takes everything I can muster to go out to the gym or heck even back to my shop.

4 Likes

This is one of the reasons why I come here Leo.
I can lay it on the line (what I am feeling and nobody messes with me).
Sure we have our issues, run in’s w/ each other but we STICK on the important one’s.
These are trying times to put it mildly and the road may get rougher for some
Even though we are spread out across the country know that I have all your backs
(and I know you have mine)
I’ve had this feeling before… Thousands of miles from Home. It was a lonely feeling.
But we are HOME, OUR Ground, Our Turf, American Soil and they can’t have it
Not one handful of dirt, Not one blade of grass NO SIR, They will not prevail.

Where We Go 1 We Go All MY Brothers and Sisters

5 Likes

God bless, brother.

3 Likes