Someone is scamming me , pretending to be a guntuber

I have won so many weapons that If I had all of them it would fill up Houston,and my delete/spam button is in over drive use on my e-mail, and as for banks and credit cards,i never click on any link provided ,I always check the main site as you should

4 Likes

If the incoming caller is not in my contact list I let the call go to voicemail.

My outgoing message says:

“You ended up here because I could not get to the phone. If you’re not the one selling extended warranties, leave a message and I’ll get back to you”!

4 Likes

hmmm… spam??? Lately I have been getting spam mail from myself :laughing:

so?

and just today got a spam to my phone saying an account was frozen…

ya right… never had an account there…

snail mail is still the king and safest for most everything.

4 Likes

@PossumSlayer1 >> Get over it. It’s part everyday bullshite.

• if they had enough information they would have already got into your knickers.
  • scams are accomplished by people giving information. They almost got me with A Federal tax scam once.
    ** Things that have saved me are the following >
    1* pay my bills on line, my charge card is tied to my checking account.
    Any ( any ) activity generates a instant notice, even a 5 cent interest payment.
    2 * when I’m not using my card I turn it of. It only takes a minute and you can still get credits or refund if the card is of. Shutting off the card has saved me more than once.
    3 * you google a telephone number locator. I have talked to Hong Kong China and the calls were routed thru Florida.
    & I have spent hours on the phone with the FCC & FTC only to be referred to anther branch and told there’s nothing they can do about it. The fact is no one wants to get off there fat asses and do what they are paid for.
    THE BIG THING NOW IS YOUR TALKING TO SOMEONE IN THE Philippines
    FOR ALMOST EVERYthing including having furniture delivered.
    PS: the one I have fun with is getting a call from border patrol telling me they confiscated a large amount of drugs and money, there is a warrant
    out for my Arrest and I must talk to a ( constable ) at once. When I ask them how can I get my drugs and money back the hang up.
    They can also show Phony caller ids.
    ** the list is endless.
    We can’t loose You or Nancy.
4 Likes

@PossumSlayer1 >> Here you go, I just got this EMAIL, this is what I’m talkin bought. Hummm or could this be real :question:
Wow, Blacky will be in who’s who ( OMG ) now all I have to do is find out how to give out autographs to
USCCA members.

4 Likes

@PossumSlayer1 > Dear Mr. Possum Man, Come Bock Come Bock to to us, I hope you will reconsider staying with us. Maybe USCCA will spring for a Party for you. *** RSVP ***

In Honor Of PossumSlayer >> Shake That Possum*

4 Likes

My main email, no, I do not. My yahoo email, yes, it is a spam trap.

4 Likes

Yes, I have had a new phone for about 6 months now. It has a feature like yours, that you can block calls not in your contact list. It has an outgoing message when a call comes in, where they can click a key to complete the call. Since I have had this phone, I have not gotten any spam calls ring through. I was getting several or more daily. It seems that I am getting fewer calls now that they do not ring through than before. I still have the option of answering the call or seeing what name/number called. We rarely get real people calling as now-a-days almost all contact is text or email.

5 Likes

Same. I have a “real” email that I rarely share, except with friends, co-workers, etc. Then I have another address that I share pretty freely, whenever I’m required to enter an email address. It’s the litter box I have to dump from time to time.

3 Likes

Think I’m getting the same mail, never opened it but mebbe wekin be pardners?
Couple years back I got nominated as a woman of distinction :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…before all this lbstqczxd stuff was a thang. Gotta’ take care of the 168 viruses on my peecee “McAfee” says I have first :smirk:
Love the internet. Back in the Facebook days I argued with a few folks online and got lots of personal info on them simultaneously. The punchline I’d deliver made a few folks disappear real quick, and I got called a towel head one time, so knew my online persona was a good one :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@mattm >> Hmmm I was right.

3 Likes

That’s our generations new mantra, used to be work hard play hard!

If I do happen to get caught up and they want to verify my number, I give them Jenny’s number, 867-you know the rest!
My address is 1313 Mockingbird Lane
The guy in Indonesia has no clue who Jenny is nor does he know my real name, is “grandpa”

7 Likes

Dang, caught me. Old pic, beard’s grey now :santa:

4 Likes

@mattm >> it’s all good. I wear a Dew Rag when I walk for exercise in the hood so I fit it. It’s a win win, not only do I get exercise I can get high for free just by breathing because the wonderful Aroma of ganja is everywhere. One of the many things I like about writing my motorcycle is
The the interesting smells riding on country back roads, fresh Cut hay, all
kinds of things in Bloom, barbecue and now more than ever the smell of Cheech and Chong going by. Don’t get me wrong, I tried it but I never inhaled it.

7 Likes

@Ouade5 >> The scam telephone calls can enter phony I’d names, like names of hospitals you name it. Sometimes I answer the calls for fun and it doesn’t take much for them to get very nasty, I consider it free entertainment.
PS: I get the same guy calling with multiple scams, so now I call him by name and he hangs up.

6 Likes

No fresh cut hay yet this year, but the oxen up the road seem to be digesting last year’s cut pretty well :smile:…bicycle ride, breathing deep up the hill by their farm, ahhhh, oxen country :hugs:

4 Likes

Got called by our own number one time. Nope, not touching that one.
Check out scammer payback on YouTube. Jim Browning as well, that guy is the guru…

4 Likes

@mattm >> Glad your still riding a Bicycle. I haven’t taken the Super glide out yet but I will, have to keep up with my tinnitus you see. A while back my Buddy
and I where side by side going under a bridge, we both punched it at the same time and a woman coming by us covered her face with both arms, who ever you were please forgive us.
PS: that’s the kind of thing that gives bikers a bad name, it was bad timing is all.
PS:

4 Likes

Try Tom Mcabe! Years later and I still can’t get over it!

4 Likes

Will do.

4 Likes