Somebody on the street asks for money, What would you do?

Don102 I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONSTITUTION .SAYS THAT IF THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT PROTECT THE STATES FROM BEING OVER RAN. And INVAIED. THE STATES CAN DEFEND THEM SELF . AND FEDERAL LAWS NO LONGER APPLY. BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT DONE ITS JOB. TO DEFEND . OUR COUNTRY FROM BEING INVADED. SO DOES THIS NOT MEAN THAT THE PRESIDENT IS . GUILTY OF TREASON. AS THE USA IS BEING INVADED. By FOREIGN. COUNTRIES. AFTER MILLIONS OF COUNTRIES ARE ILLEGALLY .HERE . WHAT DOES THIS PRESIDENT HAVE TO DO TO BE . A. TRADER. . TO THIS COUNTRY. WTF. SIR. BITME. HAS COMMITTED TREASON. Definitely. HE IS A . TRADER. GUILTY. AND THE PROOF IS. LOOK AT ALL THEM . ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS TAKING OUR COUNTRY :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::feather::feather:STOP AND LOOK THEY. AND ILLEGAL FOREIGN TO THIS COUNTRY . More STOLEN VOTES. AND ANOTHER STOLEN ELECTION. 20.20. / NOT .A GAIN. Save your ROOT BEER. Hereā€™s one for you brother .SIR . And yes sir I believe that if anyone has honorable. Served this country. . THEY DESERVE. TO . HAVE DISCOUNTS . And benefits. THAT . THEY . Earned. THAT THEY EARNED. Has any one . SEEN A LICENSE PLATE THAT SAYS PURPLE HART. . THAT MEANS THEY . BLED. FOR . OUR FREEDOM. . Some people serve and never . Get. TO SAY ANYTHING . THATS . SAD. We.BETTER SHARPEN UP. Sir. THANK YOU DON.102. Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann and my puppies. .SIR

2 Likes

Hunger Games

5 Likes

I dunno, the one in the pink jacket doesnā€™t look thatā€¦ AAaaa Oh, just forget itā€¦

5 Likes

:+1:

And oh yeah the ne in the Pink----HARD NO!

4 Likes

Karacal are them Ladies??? The pink one ?? :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Testing to see if all of my posts are getting removed, or just the jesus ones.

1 Like

These 2 questions are to generic. There are times I have and times I havenā€™t. I just depends on alot of things. When you give in the right spirit you get credit for it in the end. Once the money changes its on them the way I see it. :us:

3 Likes

Another member here PMed me about their similar experience to my own with homelessness and panhandlers.

Both of us witnessed first hand panhandlers getting out of nice cars, changing to look the part, collecting on your sympathy, then driving themselves back to their homes in the evening!

While both of us did odd jobs and whatever else we could to survive, neither of us resorted to panhandling.

Both of us were experiencing substance abuse problems at the time, and the majority of the money we made went to feeding that problem.

And we both recognized that same pattern in the other truly homeless.

In summary, do whatever makes you feel right with your money. But buyer be ware!

The majority of panhandlers are likely scammers, and the rest will likely use your money to buy drugs or alcohol rather than a warm coat or a shave and a shower to get a job.

8 Likes

I had run away from an abusive home at 16. I was homeless for 6 months. I never begged for a handout. I always looked to trade labor for food and/or money. The things I saw inured me to panhandling. I will buy food and non-alcoholic drink, buy gas for someone. Giving someone cash who is panhandling is just going to contribute to a negative outcome the vast majority of the time.

11 Likes

I agree, I have seen panhandlersā€™ firsts hand finish their workday and get in a decent vehicle. Lots of times I offerd food or clothing such as a coat. :us:

7 Likes

Avoid/ignore them. Why invite possible trouble.

I once bought a needy person a meal after watching him dig through a garbage can at a McDonalds drive through. HE was obviously hungry. I have also followed a panhandler back to his vehicle at shift change. Yes multiple people working the same intersection in shifts. The day shifters ride of choice was a new Cadillac Escalade parked behind a Samā€™s Club at a very busy shopping plaza.

9 Likes

Not to be a downer here but I
believe it will get worse before it gets better and we may
all wish for panhandling issues.
With that said I donā€™t judge anyone here who wishes to keep
their distance (and their dinero) to themselves. That might be best.
Iā€™m REALLY hoping I am wrong here about the way things are going
but Humanity hasnā€™t been a warm and fuzzy little friend to me in the
past and these jokers arenā€™t exactly playing by the rules.
Unless you look at their 1940ā€™s playbook.
There are just too many Homeless and Too many Migrants now.
A noticeable uptick in Crime!
THANK GOD the Legacy media say;s Major crime is down across the boardā€¦Move along folks, nothing to see here I guess.

7 Likes

Better stay on your toes folks. Me thinks itā€™s about to become a VERY bumpy ride. CARRY and be prepared!

8 Likes

My thoughts exactly Brother

5 Likes

In my humble opinion, anyone watching legacy media and/or the occupant or any proxy of is a damned fool! They all know the truth and the truth has NOTHING to do with their agenda.

4 Likes

While that is all true
The woke media is outing themselves every chance they get
that being a severe case of ā€˜TDSā€™ or radical left wing lunatic leanings
The Country ISNā€™T better now than it was than under Trump, we are circling the drain.
And with every passing day they along with Pudding are sealing their fate.
FOX NEWS is kicking their asses on every news cycle
Itā€™s slow, but the people seem to not be buying what they are selling anymore.
To attack Trump when what he sayā€™s is resonating to the peoples hearts just
shows how bad they are bitten by the Syndromeā€¦

3 Likes

Tell that to my 84 year old Mother and see how far it gets you. TDS is a sickness spread by the MSM. I can bear witness that there seems to be NO CURE sadly.

5 Likes

I saw this first hand one time. Thereā€™s a busy corner on a major road through the town I used to live in here in Florida. There were about 3 really scruffy looking guys that always worked that corner.

One day I was taking a forced detour through a residential area about a half mile away from that corner. As Iā€™m sitting in traffic on the residential street, I spotted two of the three guys meet up on the sidewalk in front of a nice little house. In the driveway was a brand new, extended cab, lifted, shiny black Silverado probably worth 80 grand. The two guys stood there and compared their profits for the day, and headed inside, Iā€™m sure to get cleaned up and crack a beer after a hard dayā€™s work.

Not all is as it appears.

8 Likes

Yep Brother! I have felt for many years that media is generating news not reporting it. Comparison is Walter Cronkite to talking heads CNN, NBC, CBS. Remember when Pres Kennedy was killed, how he reported it compared to what they would do now. All they would be talking about is what gun was used to shoot him. Anti gunners can do what they want, In the end they will wish for a firearm in one hand. But all they will get is Doo Doo in the other hand. Have a good day: brother us: :us: :us:

6 Likes

Arnie,
You also Sir
Peace be with you and yoursā€™s on this fine Sunday.
May you be Blessed w/ Peace and Protection
(and if that doesnā€™t work Superior Firepower!)

4 Likes