So it was us MAGA people

so what he trying to do is weasel out of the charges. because of us maga people.
so I guess us MAGA also made you to coke

9 Likes

Huh,… so if I get caught with cocaine and guns it’s trumps fault?

Pretty sure the federal laws prohibiting possession of firearms and controlled substances has been on the books longer than Trump administration has had any impact.

11 Likes

So…

Donald Trump put the crack pipe in his mouth
Donald Trump MADE him order up 1.1 Million dollars in Hoe’s !(and a salad! :laughing:)
Donald Trump MADE him throw his firearm in a dumpster
bring his Laptop with a sh** load of incriminating evidence (that according
to the FBI/CIA/EIEIO said doesn’t exist!)
Leave his Cocaine in the West wing Library w/ Colonel Mustard and Prof. Plumb!

Man, President Trump is EVIL Bruh!
None of the Puddin’ Crime Family (PCF) should speak or be seen in Public ever again.
If you are gonna Lie at least put some effort into it!

14 Likes

@leo23 Yeah, there you go, junkie Humper BiteMe will do anything to weasel he’s way out of he’s own :poop: just like his puddin pants daddie Resident Joke BiteMe. :laughing: Blame Trump, it’s his fault. These clowns are real jokers. :laughing:

6 Likes

I thought the gun charges was suppose to bet the IRS charges!

3 Likes

Now wait a minute!

We don’t want to start enforcing the laws we already have – we need to make up new “common sense” laws that punish the people that are not violating the current “common sense laws”

12 Likes

I have to disagree, they are dangerous!

8 Likes

Poor wittle hunter, daddy is gonna have to buy him a new toy (coke) to make him feel better.
Meanwhile we have that evil Donald Trump getting away with all the fake indictments against him over the last 8 years. And all his dangerous supporters that want to “Make America Great Again” It’s a downright shame that poor wittle hunter and the big guy (10% to daddy), are even questioned about any of their evil doings. Corrupt politicians and their families should be able to do whatever pleases them. And the blame for their evil should always be placed on President Trump and his vision to make and keep America the greatest nation on earth. And his legal law abiding supporters. “How dare they”. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Reminds me of the trial scene in idiocracy.

5 Likes

First, We Love it when guys with that arrogant, Egotistical, attitude show up at our gym.
That aside. He’s been caught, on his own pictures. He had a gun that ended up in a dumpster, he wrote in his book about using cocaine while having the gun in his possession . But still, you gotta admit, it IS pretty mean of Donald targeting this unfortunate drug addict that has made some mistakes in his life. We’ve all made mistakes and many of us have lied about those mistakes. Now most of us didn’t get a Million Bucks for our mistakes but hey, Donald, stop being mean to this guy…

Just incase you take me serious, This Is What I Call Sarcasm!

5 Likes

And what if both are true?

2 Likes

…“I’m sorry!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Now THAT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was sarcasm!

5 Likes

Both of what?

3 Likes