Hunter Biden

So Hunter Biden can buy guns and smoke crack? Where’s the ATF on this one?

2 Likes

ATF is no more. Bidens gun goons are the AFT :thinking:

4 Likes

2 tiered justice system. Remember when Hillary deleted around 30k subpoenaed emails? Don’t try that at home kids.

8 Likes

Remember when Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman, then travelled several thousand miles to Vermont and did some shopping?

7 Likes

Aft, as in the hind end. :butter: (Yeah, that’s a stick of BUTTer)

3 Likes

Hey, none of your lip! There are rules for the Bidens and different rules for us peons. (offered as a joke)

6 Likes

A simple “C’mon man” would have sufficed, Mikeduewest…or decent caliber.:laughing:

2 Likes

By the way I really appreciate you guys hearing me out on the GRAM act, even if you don’t agree with my stance.

2 Likes

Can you box a 32 point compass?

sailed 50 years (not continuously), that was before my time. 5 degree increments, then deal with currents, TVMDC, and leeway…and flip on the RDF which went to LORAN and ended up as GPS, though I recall days …

3 Likes

Set your GPS wayppoint, head upwind and up-current, watch your drift and hit that mark. Man, I miss racing on the SF Bay!

Nice looking sloop, @mattm!

3 Likes

Thanks, she was a great sailor. Newport 28, they had a fleet on SF bay. I was out of New London, CT, great waters, pretty challenging, both bottom and tide.
https://www.oceangrafix.com/chart/zoom?chart=13214

1 Like

I raced on a Merit 25 until I got my boat in shape, a Coronado 27.

1 Like

I remember both of those. Lived for it for along time, but life’s a journey. Used to spend 2 months cruising as a kid every summer…

1 Like

The two happiest days, right? When you buy your boat, and when you sell it. :wink:

Anyway, back to guns, and self defense.

2 Likes

I bit late here but…remember when William Jefferson Clinton was president and oversaw the **slaughterand ultimate burning to death of almost 86 men, women and children in Waco Texas in the early 90’s using the U.S. military, ATF, FBI and law enforcement? Waco must not be forgotten EVER. The Bought and paid for “media” daily reviled, castigated, and literally cheered on the 51 day torture and ultimate murders of AMERICAN CITIZENS. The only group of law enforcement not “invited” to the slaughter were the Texas Rangers, an elite group of dedicated Americans…maybe because they actually ARE true Americans. That was almost 30 years ago…don’t believe that the left won’t use any tactic, lie, propaganda, threat etc. to gain absolute power. That IS the goal.

4 Likes

Hunter Biden - Like Father Like Son

1 Like