Florida Representative Stands for Justice

August 13, 2023

Dear Floridian:

This week I introduced three critical pieces of legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives. On Friday, I filed articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden for high crimes and misdemeanors. I believe it is long past time to impeach Joe Biden! The evidence continues to mount by the day - the Biden Crime Family has personally profited off Joe’s government positions through bribery, threats, and fraud. President Biden must not be allowed to continue to sit in the White House, selling out our country.

Introducing the HUNTER Act to Demand Answers on the Failed USSS Cocaine Investigation

I introduced The Helping Understand Narcotics Traces at the Executive Residence (HUNTER) Act. The United States Secret Service (USSS) refers to themselves as one of the most elite law enforcement agencies in the world. It’s unacceptable that the USSS has failed to find who is responsible for bringing cocaine into one of the most secure buildings in the world. The American people deserve answers and my legislation demands information on the closed investigation into cocaine found at the White House in July. Specifically, the HUNTER Act would require a report to Congress on the steps taken to prevent controlled substances from entering the White House; vulnerabilities where drugs can make its way into the White House; a full account of the investigation into the cocaine found at the White House in 2023; and recommendations on how Congress can provide oversight or resources to prevent illicit usage of controlled substances in the Executive Branch.

5 Likes

All pretty on paper! Waiting to see the live action version!
It’s all still a political game until someone is actually held accountable!

I can introduce bills as well…
HB666 Don’t Sniff my Hair Act
HB667 If You Don’t Know Me, Don’t Touch My Breasts in Public Act
HB123 Don’t steal American Tax Dollars Act
HB666a Don’t Give Away Billions In Arms to the Enemies Act

All common sense Bills. Sound great on paper! I have 3000 bills I wish to enact!

6 Likes

They’ll never get out of committee for the simply reason, Most on Capitol Hill, in DC, don’t want to know AND they know if someone starts snooping around their names will likely show up on the list of those breaking the law.

4 Likes

Where is Gislayne Maxwell client list Act.

4 Likes