Sneaky Pete surprise!

I have the Sneaky Pete holster for my Sig 365 with 12 round magazine. I just brought a Springfield Hellcat and ordered a Sneaky Pete holster for it. To my surprise the guns work perfectly in either holster! Now I can think I wasted $70 on a holster or wear a gun on each side of my belt. By the way I tried the 365xl in the holster and it does not quite fit right.

3 Likes

This is a good thing about Sneaky Pete . The holsters are made by size, not for particular model.
So many handgun with similar sizes fit perfectly.
My CZP01 and M&P9 can use the same holster. (Funny…not only Sneaky Pete … :laughing:)

1 Like

I was surprised because you have to be so specific when you order one. Also surprised that the 365 (with optional 12 round magazine) is slightly different then the 365xl .

1 Like

Yeap. They made the ordering process easier for the Customers. You need to know the handgun model and you are ready to go.
But actually the same holster can be used for multiple different handguns.
And of course the problem starts with magazine extensions, even within the same firearm’s model… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Glad to hear the Sneaky Pete works for you. Don’t worry you didn’t waste your money, part of every new gun purchase is buying a drawer full of holster we don’t use :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I sure wish there was some sort of try before you buy program. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Some places let you return them up to a certain time
Good luck finding them…

1 Like