My "Sneaky Pete" Holster

Just got this from Sneaky Pete. Nice small company in the US that definitely takes pride in workmanship. They have a great variety of products as well.
It is so nice to have my life-saving “medicine” on me. Yep, that’s my story. :innocent:

Sneaky%20Pete%20a

Sneaky%20Pete%20b

@Zee

2 Likes

I’ve seen those but haven’t tried one… several people on here carry with them. How secure is the cover?

First there are twin belt clips. The flap is held down by two fairly powerful magnets. It wouldn’t keep someone from ripping it open, but that pertains to 95% of the OWB holsters on the market. And who would want to steal an old man’s medicine?

1 Like

I like it. I’ve a leather one but looking at the nylon one as well. The whole hidden in plain sight thing, plus the are pretty quick to draw from.

2 Likes

It’s an open concealment. :upside_down_face: Not sure about the legalities in certain states. With a valid LTC here in Texas it covers concealed and open carry as well.
I really like that they make their products for specific handguns, not a one size fits many. My gun actually clips in place. I can feel it when I reholster.

2 Likes

That’s good to know, @TexasEskimo. I haven’t done enough research about them and was wondering if they were one size fits all.

2 Likes

I have one of the leather ones. This is not my primary way of carrying, but an alternative I use for certain circumstances. I say it is my PDA. They thing an old fashion digital device or something else. I think personal defense appliance or application. I also have one of their magazine covers for when I need to put a spare magazine in a pocket rather than on my belt.

2 Likes

I have used them for years, I bought the leather like one first then several years bought the “power pack, for my back up batteries!”
Beretta 32 TomCat w/hollow points. I was with some LEO BUDDIES AND WHEN I OPENED THE FLAP, they about… the need for toilet paper was almost there.
You select the holster for your gun.
I highly recommend them.

3 Likes

Are they not on the partner discount anymore I saw them on there once and went back a couple of weeks later and was going to order one and couldn’t find them again

I considered one, but the model for the S&W 640 doesn’t permit the use of Pachmayr grips, so…no joy :disappointed:

I have a Sneaky Pete Holster for S&W M&P Shield EZ 9 MM. The holster is not safe in my opinion because it does not cover the trigger. For my M&P version with the thumb safety and the grip safety it will be relatively safe in my opinion if the thumb safety is always kept activated in the holster. I have reported this concern for design safety to Sneaky Pete.

1 Like