Situational Awareness Lesson - In The Corner

It would’ve been more impressive if you wrote in cursive :wink:

3 Likes

no idea what state ya moved to Wanda3 but after we got a dem gov here we get the same delay had a rep gov before and CCW’s were issued fairly fast… so??? Hope ya get yours soon! Who else would I pi… err chat with on here… with such a good attitude… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@OldDude49 Thanks! You don’t pi…me off! I love our banter. Even if I need to slap you upside your head once in awhile…!!!

5 Likes

well… that means I wont have to ground you then… :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

LOL just recalled a tshirt I thought was pretty humorous…

said… you’ve been a bad girl go to my room… ya I know naughty but made me laugh…

hope it makes you at least smile… JOKE BTW…

4 Likes

Went from 3 to 10 then back down to the lobby to get out, then Muay Thai for 2 hours…

2 Likes

@Mike164
Are we counting going down also? I was only counting going up. I did 5 up yesterday.
At first when I read your post I didnt know what Muay Thai was. I thought it was food (until I looked it up). LOL. I’m thinking big deal, he went up some stairs then ate for 2 hours! LMAO
Good for you! I need to look into martial arts around here.

1 Like

@OldDude49 I can read you, no worries…

1 Like

Muay Thai is kinda like a food, I get my pride fed to me quite often and certainly eat my ego a lot…

3 Likes

@Mike164 Did 12 up!

2 Likes

Great idea Something to think about!

3 to 10 up then down to Lobby.

Hell. I thought it was some fruity girly drink. Just figured he was challenged in the spelling department…

2 Likes

Well, There is that as well…

2 Likes

Are you able to cross draw without flagging innocent souls?

3 Likes

Great Point. I that enviro, a crowded elevator, is it possible to acquire a target without sweeping nontargets?

1 Like

Good question!
IMHO, as long as I don’t panic or rush,
it can be done from concealment discreetly and surely.

2 Likes

That is something I never thought of that sound like an opportunity for a training scenario to do at home put your self in the same situation and practice your draw you might find a way to make it happen

4 Likes

Thanks for that post; I never thought of that before but will now!

2 Likes

Why not just stand at the door and draw when it opens? That way no one will want to join you inside and you’ll have plenty of room to draw again.

2 Likes

Situation awareness comes to a new meaning when a new event happens that you haven’t mentally prepared for. All of us will have one at sometime.

6 Likes