Sitting Tight In Central North Carolina

Anyone else out there in the central portions of North Carolina? I live on the edge of the Raleigh metro area, in a home my wife and I have lived in for 19 years. Because I plan to be here for a while, I’ve departed from the usual suburban lawns and so forth to turn my property into as much of a homestead as I can. Can’t do chickens or livestock, but everything else I can squeeze in is a go. With the recent CV events, I’ve been tightening up on physical security of the property, which includes additional ammo.

Anyone nearby?

2 Likes

Charlotte here. Buying firearm accessories I don’t really need and catching up on motorcycle maintenance. Inside of city limits, so not a lot of fun happening here.

3 Likes

it depends on nearby definition :yum:
ncarolina

2 Likes

Not much here either. I’m also inside City limits. I’m still working, but via the Internet. I do get to work in my garden. To bad I can’t go out there with a sidearm (even my 22), since I’d like to take care of a rabbit who likes to help himself…

3 Likes

I used to live right across the Charlotte border of Lake Wylie in South Carolina.

2 Likes

Hi all from NC, I’ve bought some firearms from Wild Indian gun co. In Goldsboro. Many moons ago my Dad was a Thomas school bus distributor, I’ve been to High Point, many times, moons ago. Miss the eggs and grits for breakfast. Beautiful country you all have!