SD knives! What’s your favorite?

No butter knife? :grinning:

5 Likes

BTW for those looking for a good balance between great quality and cost Kershaw “assisted opening” knives are tough to beat!!!

You can pick up the Leeks or Blurs at Walmart for a good price ($40s-$60s less if you catch a sale or clearance) and they are about the fastest opening blades out there actually coming close to full auto knives which are illegal in some locations.

Also, Leeks and Blurs are Made in The USA if that is important to you. But don’t scoff Chinese made knives! Their quality of manufacture and steels have come light years and there are some NICE Chinese made knives nowadays for incredible prices :+1:t2:

And at the end of the day, ANY weapon in your hand is better than loud screaming!!!

4 Likes

Hummmm, technically speaking, they are all butter knives :grin:

5 Likes

That’s no joke, my brother handed me his Benchmade Claymore one day, I opened it and PB&J came out of it!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Like his guns that he never cleans, so he hands them to me. His G42 had an extended truck warranty in the trigger housing and the S&W M&P 15-22 had a family of 5 bird nest in it. And he wondered why it wouldn’t feed rounds!

4 Likes

no butter…
cheese…

My French Kitchen defense… :joy:

A 2024-03-09 22-09-24

3 Likes

I saw those on Forged in Fire!

2 Likes

Oh Lord, I have family members like that!!! :grin:

Which brings on another thought.

Knives need maintenance and cleaning! Just like guns.

I had a student proudly show me his very nice Automatic Benchmade, $200 plus blade. I asked if I could open it, he said yes. I did, and the knife opened half way and slooooooowly stopped before locking.

There were years of gunk, lint and crap in there. Asked the last time you cleaned and lubed?

He asked, “You have to do that?”.

:faceplant:

8 Likes

Those look NASTY!!! :scream:

3 Likes

My Kershaw was from USCCA, not sure if it came with initial membership materials.
It needs some honing. Thanks for the reminder.

5 Likes

The small one probably remembers Napoleon I when he tried to conquer Russia. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Did you ask if USCCA will cover you in a SD case if you have used that knife to defend yourself? :thinking::wink:

8 Likes

Ok, we’re not going there are we?!!
:rofl:

8 Likes

The rule is simple… When you drop this knife, they drop coverage… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

PLEASE FELLA’S! Not on this Topic!
My BP is finally coming down from 'The attack of the Killer Tr----! " on another post!

5 Likes

About five years ago, we had a package arrive at work while the team was having lunch. One was so excited to see what’s in it but couldn’t open the box.
The one and only time I pulled out my USCCA knife, one of my officemates literally had this look when she said, “that’s scary!”

Yes, I followed Enzo’s advice and called the number on the back of the card :wink:

Sorry, Don :grin:

7 Likes

Good man! And BTW that’s another reason I carry two knives! The right pocket one is not usually…… hummm… normal people friendly? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

White Extremist Knife? :rofl:

7 Likes

That would be MISTER Rural White Extremist Knife!
Thank you :blush:

8 Likes