Say what you want. !! Pass the ammunition

Say what you want about what you want and . The only rules are that there are exceptions to the rules . Say it DONT SPRAY IT :popcorn:

Good day community !!! How many members ,?? Practice. ?? With their EDC, WITH GLOVES ON??? And what kind of problems do you have with GLOVES ON?? If you wear them when practicing?? And what brand of GLOVES DO YOU USE IF ANY??? :popcorn::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile:

2 Likes

so… because I have no clue what the first post is about… I’m going to answers the second one.

In Chicago area wearing the gloves are not really necessary, so I don’t see any reason to practice wearing them.
Of course, because it may happen that gloves are needed, I do some training with gloves during winter time.
I’m using Ironclad EXO Operator Pro gloves. One pair with fingers, one pair without.

4 Likes

jerzees. Brother if you are using a high caliber EDC !! Say my super RUGER. BLACK HAWK .44. Or my many other 3,57 magnum,!! Or maybe my black power 44s BLISTERS ARE NOT .!! Good at all I would love to find some gloves that would fit great and not rip apart after a hundred rounds ??? And still not mess up my . ACCURACY??? Love Bobby Jean :us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::brick::brick::brick::beer::popcorn::v:t5::owl::feather::feather::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

I don’t practice with gloves. If I were to, I’d have to designate range only gloves or something because they’d get filled up with lead and residue and crap.

I do practice drawing and some dry firing with gloves on.

I also rarely wear gloves and when I do they are minimal.

I just got another pair of these for example

https://www.amazon.com/First-Lite-MATALCNLG-Fingerless-Merino/dp/B077J48LNX

5 Likes

Thanks Nathan 57 I will have Debbie ann go on line and find me some SIR Bobby Jean SIR !!! :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::brick::brick::brick::popcorn::beer::popcorn::v:t5::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

Look into IronClad, Beretta or PIG Alpha
Few friends of mine are using Mechanix gloves, however I don’t like those.

3 Likes

@Nathan57 , I’ve checked the gloves you posted link to and found the picture which brought my question I’d like to ask here:

What is the idea of using fingerless gloves during snow / winter / low temperature days or nights?

Screenshot from 2023-12-30 19-35-05

Some people told me it because you want to feel the trigger… but I didn’t buy it. Fingertip is the first part of the body to lose the temperature and be frozen up.
Quite good quality full gloves give good trigger feel and do not expose finger to the low temperatures. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I think Don102 found some that look great and you can even use them when you’re using the phone !! Thanks SIR BROTHER Bobby Jean& CO. :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::v:t5::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Most of new gloves are made with special material used on fingertips to be used on phone’s screen.
You need to look into the product description.

1 Like

Put a glove on the trigger instead
IMG_1806

7 Likes

I haven’t found any that give as good of dexterity as bare fingers.

All kinds of things.

Triggers, slide stops, mag releases, pulling a payment card out of a wallet, working a phone screen, flashlight manipulation, typing on a phone…and the ones with the most dexterity (still less than bare skin) end up being super thin and offer less warmth IMO than a little bit thicker and warmer glove that stops before the fingertip

4 Likes

absolutely1

4 Likes

A “true” shooters glove will have a removable, but still attached, cover for the trigger finger.

4 Likes

Thank you sir I appreciate everything I am definitely going to get a couple of pairs of different kinds blisters are not fun after they hurt my hand I am not hitting as well as when I first started running my first four magazines and then I started missing I Like to practice with my 44s and they can hurt after just 2.HUNDRED ROUNDS !! So I don’t get as much shooting in as I would like THANKS SIR Bobby Jean SIR ,:heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::popcorn::brick::brick::brick::bangbang:

This is what I use now and have great success with, my hands were frozen when younger to the point of having all the skin come off on my fingers and palm and now they are sensitive to cold. My first pair that I wore in Iraq worked great and kept my fingers functioning, but when I came home my daughter fell in love with them and I gave them to her, unfortunately they now come with the color scheme first pair it was in black.

2 Likes

@RAYMOND45 - Could you point out which of these would be best for shooting? Thanks: https://www.freetoogloves.com/

1 Like

This is the one I use, I see they say they are out of stock but I got them on Amazon

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Brother I will have to check them out !! Happy new year sir :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::owl::feather::feather::v:t5:Bobby Jean &CO.:alarm_clock: