San Jose, CA Mayor Singlehandedly has solved Gun Violence

San Jose California Mayor has solved gun violence once and for all. Whew! I was really worried.
His new latest proposal is taxing Ammunition and Gun Sales stating that this is going to be the end of Gun Violence, along with forcing gun owners to purchase Liability Insurance.
(Wasn’t this just what California has banned)?? Now a reversal comes in. The Mayor of San Jose claims Gun Violence will now end with these new measures. He believes that a monetary fine also to impune gun owners if they do not comply with the law and pay fines if they don’t buy/have insurance.
The left still refuses to understand that you cannot Tax a Constitutional Right.

3 Likes

Here we go again. The idea believed and promoted by the thinking impaired that the tool causes the crime. There aren’t enough words to describe how utterly and literally stupid this is, let alone useless.

5 Likes

Remember that Democrats and their Tribe love feel good solutions, facts and solid proven solutions do not exist in their world.

3 Likes

That because warm fuzzies are easy; facts and achievement are hard!

4 Likes

This is their perfect answer. Tax everything and require insurance that they have outlawed to own a weapon, sort of like micro-stamping.

3 Likes

Insurance just because you own a gun? That sounds like a well thought out solution. :lying_face:

2 Likes

Yes Maurice @TX_M can you believe it? And of all things a Democrat discovered this. Zowie Batman if the British invented this they could have got the guns in the New Country that place called America in the distant land. What’s next? Credit Card purchase?
:laughing::flushed:

2 Likes

I dunno, I think it’s the perfect solution… require gun owners to have insurance, make that insurance illegal, then enact an Obamacare-type tax penalty for those who don’t have it. :facepunch:

It removes excess money from would-be gun owners and puts it in the the hands of those who “know better” so they can spend it “for our own good”. It penalizes “wrong-thinking” gun-people. It engages the taxman as law enforcement.

And it no doubt stymies the law-minding well-insured, tax-paying bad guys right out of their violent behaviors, as well as restores their mental health.

I think it’s a Brilliant Plan. Should solve the Gun Violence Problem pronto. I expect the USA will be declared to be a Violence Free zone within the year.

Oh! Oh! Wait! I’ve got a better idea… why dont we just post “Violence Free Zone” signs everywhere?

^^^ There, I fixed it. Y’all can relax now.
:woman_facepalming: :rage:

5 Likes

@Zee Great diagnosis Zee

1 Like

I think it’s time for Californians to vote to split this state in half, North Cal and South Cal. (Make 51 States) California has to many electoral college voters (53) anyway. No. Cal can keep their leftist Politicians. The way No. Cal (Sodom & Gomorrah) thinks is different then So. Cal., like Orange Country and SanDiego. Maybe So Cal would have a chance to become a red state again.

1 Like

Just a thought :thinking:

2 Likes

@Walter3 …no that puts almost all libs in one place but interferes with those conservatives that live in places likenear Mount Shasta and Shastina. Who would be penalized because of that. Then south would have LA and the tri-counties a big liberal strong hold. No win and two big liberal centers.

2 Likes

It was on the last ballot, then it was removed as unconstitutional. It would have passed to split into 3 sections. I think AG Becerra had it removed.

1 Like

That makes me laugh KenM, AG Becerra calling it unconstitutional. He is such a Hippo-crate. Almost everything Becerra pulls is unconstitutional… Ya Joe, your probably right, maybe there will be a Red wave in California in the near future, people are calling for a Re-call on our Governor and The LA mayor because of the way they are running our government, especially the Homeless Crisis.

4 Likes