San Diego County CCW

Welcome

2 Likes

You are planning on moving “TO” California? And are looking to get a CCW? Have your partner move OUT of California. Welcome @Skylar2 , and good luck to you, but I would seriously reconsider the idea of moving to CA.

5 Likes

Nathan 57 -

I think your answer could stand a little refinement. Assume that in California, especially in the NEAR future, you won’t be able to own a gasoline or diesel powered firearm for self defense. All firearms will be electric, powered by lithium batteries. Smokeless powder and lead will be outlawed because 1. smokeless powder isn’t really smokeless and 2. lead ammo has been on the list of “we need to outlaw this” for years already. Oh, and all the electric guns for sale in CA will be equipped to microstamp the shell cases as they’re fired, so law enforcement will know how much of a battery charge was left in your gun when it was fired.

6 Likes

Don’t forget that given the aging power grid and lack of reliable electric plants you will only be able to charge your electric gun on select days of the week and not at the same time you charge your electric vehicle so you’ll have to decide whether to be prepared to stop the home invasions or to be able to flee from the forest fires, floods and earthquakes;)

5 Likes

Hahaha this thread is headed in a direction far from the OP’s. Funny, sure, but still educational in nature. I live in the belly of the beast and while I still have a permit, wicked minds in the capitol never rest.

5 Likes

It sure does seem like they are coming up with new ways every day to nickel, dime and dollar you all out of your rights to defend yourselves and your families!

6 Likes

@Skylar2 Welcome to the community :liberia: :liberia: :liberia:

4 Likes

@Robert1433 Welcome to the community :liberia: :liberia: :liberia:

3 Likes

@Kimberly53 Welcome to the community :liberia: :liberia: :liberia:

3 Likes