Riverside county CCW California

I got the platinum plan and I am from California and live in the riverside county and I am very interested in a CCW here in riverside county I got mix information on obtaining a CCW in this county of any one else is in my same area please help on how I can get my CCW in riverside county

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you, carry on.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

@Juan15 my advice would be contact the state police as they are the one that’s gonna issue it. As a permanent resident I wasn’t sure if I could get one in the state of a Michigan I contacted the Michigan State police firearms department and they were very helpful.
And welcome to the community and the USCCA.

2 Likes

Welcome @Juan15. Very true, state police is the place to start at.

2 Likes

Make a appointment with riverside sherriff’s department for ccw interview,they will guide you. That’s how i got mine

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the responses my people it’s good to finally have a community that helps a lot and happy to be part of this have a great day everyone

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

Hi
My advice is to go online Riverside country sheriff ccw You will have all info needed for ccw including applying online.

1 Like

Riverside is relatively easy actually, as is San Bernadino county as well. LA and San Diego are impossible. Orange County is “reasonable”.

So what you have to do is this:

1. apply online Riverside County Sheriff's Department CA Online Carry Concealed Weapon Permit Application (just select the new on the left side)
  2. follow the instructions on the app to a T. don’t jump ahead, just follow the instructions. any questions, call the sheriff’s department and ask.

it’s that easy.

2 Likes

Michigan I assume has their state police issue the permits/licenses? In California, the county handles it. So for him I sent him to the Riverside County Sheriff’s online application for CCW (Concealed Carry Weapon) permit. Just an FYI

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Erik10 I will do this is extremely helpful

1 Like

You all are awesome! Here are the laws for the state of California, definitely reach out to your sheriff!

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/ca-gun-laws/

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Frankz52 and god bless you.

@Erik10 That may be the case but that still doesn’t change the fact that California state police would still have that information So either way he’s been put on the right track

1 Like

Well, seeing that California doesn’t have a “State Police”, the track wouldn’t take them far. California merged the “State Police” with the Highway Patrol back in the 80’s I believe so unless someone knew that, they wouldn’t know who to call anymore than my kid knows how to operate a rotary telephone.

1 Like

@Erik10

A simple google search. So you might want to teach your kids how to use a rotary phone

1 Like