Roll. call

I’m in the Kansas City area & travel throughout the KS & MO (& unofficially AR) area teaching & working with Ranges & Instructors. Please feel free to reach out if there’s anything I can help with as far as arranging training/events or helping connect with an Instructor, Range, Membership or Instructor Credentials with USCCA.

3 Likes

Hi @Suzie! I absolutely will when I’m ready to teach in MO. Working on setting up classes in MI right now because that’s where I’m spending most of my time (work gig).
We’re down near the Springfield part of MO.

1 Like

I’m about 8 hours or so due west of you but I have a buddy that’s also a USCCA instructor east of Dallas.

I’m in Seymour, TX about halfway between Lubbock and Dallas, just SW of Wichita Falls.

4 Likes

Love that area, been to many a field trial not far from there.

3 Likes

Where at? Used to spend a great deal of time around Wichita and Eureka.

3 Likes

North edge of the Ozarks are definitely God’s Country… most beautiful place I’ve ever lived. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Northeast Louisiana here. I also shoot pretty often in southwest Louisiana. Always fun to visit the trinity of semi custom 1911 companies in northwest Arkansas. Would love to go to a shooting event.

3 Likes

I know a biker bar you should stop in at near Loranger if you’re ever on that side of the lake. An old Field Trial buddy of mine owns it. Wild guy, wild place, good people.

3 Likes

I love it up there about 8 months a year. I skip the sweaty months!

2 Likes

Yes, acording to my hubby we have 4 seasons… ice season, mud season, swelter season, and tornado season :laughing:
I wouldn’t live anywhere else.

2 Likes

In our part of the world we have seat belts on the recliners, rockers, and couches and crash helmets in the bedroom just in case. :rofl:

3 Likes

Peabody roughly 45 mins northeast of Wichita

4 Likes

I’m in League City, TX - about halfway between Houston and Galveston.

5 Likes

Welcome to the group @Geoffrey!

2 Likes

Glad to have you here, @Geoffrey! Any ranges in your area that you really like?

3 Likes

Hi Dawn. There are several but I always end up back at the Texas City Municipal Gun Range. Separate ranges for Rifle (25 – 50 – 100 yds) and Pistol (3 – 7 – 15 – 25 yds). Rifle and Pistol have covers over the shooting positions.

They also have skeet and trap fields.

Geoff

C73F86BF49704E97B8DFEE9E1B09401F.png

5 Likes

Near B’ham.

3 Likes

Deep in the heart…of central Texas for me.

4 Likes

Hello Fred Where do you go shooting, I am thinking about joing Long range alley. I live in Shreveport.

3 Likes

@Antoinne

Welcome to the forum!

I shoot some at the indoor range in West Monroe, need to go checkout the parish range. I do most of my shooting in the Southern part of Louisiana, a couple of nice gun clubs down there. Have no experience shooting in the Shreveport area. What all options are there?

3 Likes