Roll. call

North Arkansas here. Middle of nowhere. About 30 minutes from the MO border.

3 Likes

Pretty country up that way

2 Likes

Howdy Neighbor @Larry59 - I’m probably just a couple hours up the road from you in Missouri :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need a new job and move. Lol

4 Likes

Jobs are always hard to find around here, for sure.

3 Likes

That border is pretty long. A couple hours north from here would be West Plains.

4 Likes

@Ronin.

Fultondale. Meet up at Hoover Tactical sometime. Lunch on me.

Zavier

4 Likes

@GRR
Fultondale here. Meet up at Hoover Tactical. Lunch on me. Another forum poster Ronin is from Birmingham as well.

4 Likes

I’m in North Central Arkansas between Harrison and Mountain Home.

5 Likes

Welcome @Blakewheat. A good bunch here, feel free to chime in about anything. I am in E. Central WI. now, originally from the U.P. of MI.

3 Likes

Gorgeous country up that way.

3 Likes

I’m in Sherwood Arkansas. Hello

4 Likes

Right up the road in Cabot

3 Likes

Shawnee, Oklahoma here. Figured i better say something since i didnt see anyone from Oklahoma.
Good indoor range in town, Shawnee outdoors and a great out door range called the Shootin Iron Ranch.
Then there is always the backyard too!

4 Likes

Near Mountain Home.

4 Likes

I am located just west of Oklahoma City, OK. Favorite gun store is Henry’s. Good deals on Firearms and very knowledgeable salespeople. Moved here in 1999 partly due to Oklahoma’s enlightened view of Firearms and Concealed Carry!

1 Like

I am located just west of Oklahoma City, OK. Favorite gun store is Henry’s. Good deals on Firearms and very knowledgeable salespeople. Moved here in 1999 partly due to Oklahoma’s enlightened view of Firearms and Concealed Carry!

1 Like

@BRUCE26 - I was born in Alpena Mi. about 100 miles from the U.P. Hunted with my cousins
and had my Uncle take me up to the U.P. and do some hunting there. Had great times.

3 Likes

@Mike_T Yupper, I do miss being there. It was a shock from going to vast forest lands in Iron Co. MI. to vast open farm lands in Shawano Co. WI. LOL

3 Likes

Farmington MO here. Straight up Hwy 67 and holler whoa when you see the sign.

3 Likes