Rocky Mountain High

I’m not sure what to think about this guy. Is he a for real coach? Is he a product of social media/media hype? It used to be a coach was judged by his accomplishments on the field to which any one with half a mind could see that a 4 and 8 record is not a winning record. Perhaps it’s his “straightforward” after game interviews in which he regularly praises the efforts of his son (first) and then his team (second) but never really answers the real question, why the F are you losing week end and week out? So S.I. names him Sportsperson of the Year because, because, because he made the crowds and social media excited with a perennially last place team? Nope. Not buying it. But let’s wait 'til next year and see what kind of coach he really is.

5 Likes

Anything is possible

5 Likes

I can only guess but being a good loser is good sportsmanship.

2 Likes

Sorry for not reading your comment but I gave you a :+1: anyway.
Just don’t know what it has to do with Deion Sanders.

People are not sure if Sanders is a real coach or if the media is putting him up as one.

4 Likes

But what if he identifies as a real coach??

5 Likes

Touché

4 Likes

5 Likes

I watched this going on. A while back I posted on a sports site. “3-0” Cool but lets have this discussion in December". I got hammered on “That more wins in the first month of the season than they had all of last year…” and “Wait until they come to UofU and hand your a$$ to you…”.
Sanders is not a good coach or a good sportsman he is however great at attracting attention to himself.

2 Likes