Of Mice and Men

Speaking for myself, I think this is a win. The article makes a good point that of all the places Bud Lite could have crawled on it’s stomach to beg forgiveness, this is the one sport - perhaps the only sport - that continues to embrace Males and Females equally but separately. The fact that it went here is I think a win. Of course if they hire “fake boobs” Dylan Mulvaney to carry the score cards around the ring, all bets are off.

2 Likes

It’s still a crappy beer, and Dana would rent out his mom if it put a dollar in his pocket…I like the no transgenderism bit, but it’s pretty interesting to this old fart to see Nunes or some of the other women kissing their wives after a win.
#Bellator ‘cuz #2 always tries harder :wink:
#Rough n’ rowdy…'cuz that stuff is just hilarious

#freenatediaz lol

2 Likes

It’s a business. UFC exists to make money.

1 Like

I think the UFC needs to hire the SLC Machete guy to boost their ratings. :grinning:

2 Likes

Regardless that Amanda “Lioness” Nunes kisses her wife after a win, the bitch is pound for pound a badass champion - and she fights as a female. An athlete’s private life (like any person’s) is their business. But I agree that it’s still a shitty beer. As for Dana, the man’s a money grubbing SOB - but at least he’s a real man.

1 Like