Rittonhouse Trial: Discussion

With all the time, energy and dollars spent on this they could have solved climate change :sunglasses:

5 Likes

But they donā€™t truly want to do that. It would take away one of their tools to control the populace.

6 Likes

I have not seen nor heard anything about this happening. Iā€™ve watched most of the trial and if there is footage of this then it was not admitted as evidence for some reason. This definitely didnā€™t happen during the incident that resulted in Kyle shooting Rosenbaum which was on tape from multiple angles.

This first one is also suspect, Kyle did put out at least one dumpster fire, but I saw no evidence that it was being purposely sent to a gas station to blow it up.

If anyone knows of footage or statements that corroborate either of those points, please post it in this thread so we can all use this to educate people who may be brainwashed by the media.

Other than those two all of that was said in court during his trial. Anyone who thinks this was not pure self defense needs to watch the entire court case. It is obvious that it was self defense and only self defense.

1 Like

Ignore them and they just shout in your face louder.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The trial is over, itā€™s pointless to keep flogging it.
If you havenā€™t already, everyone should head over to- :us:
What are you thankful for this year?

2 Likes

I agree, i donā€™t think the Rosenbaum knocking Rittenhouse down is a true fact (or at least not presented as evidence during the trial).

RE the dumpster, I believe in the video where he is putting out the dumpster fire there is a gas station in the background. I do not recall it ever coming out during the trial that they were or were not pushing the dumpster towards the gas station. I vaguely recall someone saying ā€œyou donā€™t know where they were going to push the dumpsterā€, but that is my admittedly shoddy memory.

1 Like

Not that that has any relevance. Rosenbaum did not knock Rittenhouse down. He fell shortly after being hit in the back of the head with a rock (according to one of the defense attorneys). Rosenbaum was shot earlier while lunging for Rittenhouseā€™s firearm while screaming ā€œFā€” you!ā€ The convicted pedophile got his just desert, as did other members of the mob that pursued and attacked him while he was on the ground, save one that he missed with one quick shot - the man that kicked him in the head while he was on the ground.

4 Likes

Trolls really Bugā€¦

4 Likes

Awhile back, I stated that I prefer to use the ignore feature. I should have taken my own advice instead of taking the bait.

Sorry about that.

2 Likes

There is another question that needs to be analyzed: Why did the police not stop the mob of rioters after they began destroying property and attacking people? Politicians?

3 Likes

Because some wanted them not to.

4 Likes

If the police stopped them, theyā€™d get stoppedā€¦and that isnā€™t fair, right? :slight_smile: Also, the police would be doing their job, and that doesnā€™t fit the defund narrative. And then there are elections and all.

I get that people want different things, so if folks donā€™t want American things, they should go elsewhere. the world is large. and if they want their own corner in America, build them one and let them duke it out amongst themselves.

Iā€™ve talked with a bunch of folks about his trial and what led up to it. Most have opinions. Nearly all havenā€™t watched or researched any of it. This is like our voting system where everyone gets to say something (thanks, Oprah) but not a single person has to know anything about what theyā€™re saying. It is the negative side of free speech. Most people knew when to stop talking in the past, today it is the opposite.

6 Likes

I may be wrong as there have been so many instances but I believe the police were told to stand down in the Kenosha riots (Iā€™m sorry, ā€œmostly peaceful protestsā€ Kenosha is where the meme with the burning car lot comes from).

I am still under the opinion that one well trained Marine with a 240G would have ended the riot with less bloodshed than actually occurred during the duration with a couple of well placed bursts. Then again there was a shortage of toilet paper back then.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hey @USCCA and other friendsā€¦

Iā€™m SOOOOOOO cyber stalked that I canā€™t see any data on here hardly!

Itā€™s not an error you guys can fix. Itā€™s on my end but just letting you guys know.

It will be all over soon.

2 Likes

Wait for the punchline:

Possibly deserves its own topic, ā€œColleges not to send your kids and your money toā€

3 Likes

I wonder how those kids and their parents would have felt if someone like Kyle saved their lives from the child molesting gun toting felons?

The world is truly upside down right now.

3 Likes