What are you thankful for this year?

After events earlier this month I am literally thankful for being alive! As well as for all the support I have been getting from family, friends and the community here!

10 Likes

I’m still far from perfect, still can’t walk on water, but I’ve never felt more spiritually alive. Soli Deo Gloria.

I’m thankful also for good health, gout and arthritis notwithstanding.
And, best news so far this year: my wife and I will be grandparents in April next year.

Life is good.

Soli Deo Gloria.

8 Likes

Thankful for R. she is my love and my best friend, she takes care of all of the stuff I don’t and let’s me take care of her.

5 Likes

Not yet, not yet… :wink:
I still have 36 days left.

1 Like

Thankful to find a good paying and busy job in my field. Thankful for my wife’s swift progression through her stroke recovery, hoping for continued huge progress. Thankful for a roof, food, life.

7 Likes

I have a LOT to be thankful for, but for this year, I’m thankful that our house is actually getting fixed after having some guy drive through our dining room a year ago - and that it didn’t happen again this year. Today is the one year anniversary and with all the covid stuff and political shenanigans it’s been very hard to get the materials and people to get everything fixed. It’s still not done, but we never had to move out and it’s getting done a little at a time. Or large bunches in spurts…

4 Likes

There is so, so much to be thankful for !
A still great country (IMO) in which Americans appear to be a waking up, freedom of religion, a wonderful wife & friend who’s stood by me through thick & thin, friends & family that mean so much, a comfortable lifestyle (no Ferraris, but that’s fine), and so importantly, both of us are in very good health.
I guess I or anyone could continue, but hopefully, I’ve hit the highlights.

6 Likes

USCCA and my close friends.

6 Likes

I am thankful that Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges. The verdict gave many of us a renewed confidence in our Justice System. I am thankful for the 12 men and women from the State of Wisconsin who stood up to the mob at the cost of their own safety just like our own Founders. :us:

14 Likes

2 Likes

I am thankful for everything. 2021 has been a roller coaster ride of good, death, sickness, career opportunities, puppy and normalcy. I am most thankful that god carried us through it all and held us together during difficult times. I am thankful for my wife and family as well as amazing friends!

I’m a firm believer that you are the company that you keep and for them, I am thankful!

Happy Thanksgivings my USSA brothers and sister!

6 Likes

This year has been intense both personally and definitely at national and world level.

On a personal level I’m thankful that my wife and children are healthy and happy. My Mom finally got to retire. My Dad seems to be beating cancer (again). My mother-in-law has been dealing with some medical issues but seems to be getting some answers finally. My job seems like it might be going in a positive direction. Almost forgot, my father-in-law retired too.

I feel like the Republicans are finally poised to stop letting the Democrats run over our country with their bullshit and am thankful for that. Our country has been out-of-balance to the far left for too long and we at least need to get back to center.

5 Likes

There is so much where do I start. We have lost family and friends this year. I am thankful to have had them in my life. For My wife and kids and grandkids who I wouldn’t trade for anything. For all of our Service men and women who stand in the Breech for us. FRor my God who blesses me everyday. And this country to which I am very proud of :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

4 Likes

…and the GOA just bought Kyle a new AR-15…saw that in the MSM today, and smiled thinking of all the meltdown going on by the brainwashed masses. I’ll be renewing my GOA membership this week for sure.

3 Likes

Prayers up for a continued positive direction for you and familiy

2 Likes

Thankful that we left Kalifornia behind and moved to a small conservative town in Nevada. Yes, I know Nevada is a blue state, but outside of Las Vegas and Reno you’d never know it.

3 Likes

So am I. God is Great!

2 Likes

Please post religious feelings on a religious forum.

1 Like

Please post addlepated comments on the addlepated forum.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:
This evening, I’m thankful to my Creators (including mom and dad) for letting me read this thread and learn new english words, I’ve never used before. :pray:

addlepated → other meanings are → puddingheaded, nincompoop, muddleheaded

S**t… :scream: and they say that Polish is hard to learn… :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes