Rittonhouse Trial: Discussion

I thought this was too funny. :rofl:

Clever Business Owners Ward Off Looters With Kyle Rittenhouse Scarecrows

SAN FRANCISCO, CAā€”Small business owners have devised a clever solution to the mostly-peaceful looting problem that has plagued retail stores in the nationā€™s democrat-run citiesā€¦ Read more

7 Likes

What??

6 Likes

W.T.H. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

joined 47min ago; not a USCCA member
Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
:grey_question:

4 Likes

I think we need another ā€œunder the influenceā€ commentary here. Not about guns this time, but about posting things under the influence. A PTUI :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: discussion if you will.

P.S. Thunderflower wonā€™t process, but Table of Contents agglutinizes theoretical prospectives when adversely necessary. Except on Tuesdays. You get my meaning, Iā€™m sure.

4 Likes

Methinks this post should be taken down. It appears to be an anti-gun er promoting their blog so they can get monetized. Just sayinā€™.

4 Likes

To me it reads like a ā€œword jumbleā€ bot which grabs snippets of ā€œemotion languageā€ from near-random sources, then pastes them together into not-quite-coherent expression. I donā€™t know how such a bot could open a USCCA account without direct human intervention, but something happenedā€¦

If that post is from an actual human, their medication dose appears too high, or too low, or off-label. My casual searching did not reveal any real person, blog, or entity in a position to produce cash or significant traffic from this post. There is a style of gin, and such a common username will be assigned by every platform eventually ā€” sometimes appearing with nonsense posts, but no obvious traps or origin.

Solution is probably just ignore, unless this user becomes active without becoming human ā€” then moderators will probably want to figure out where the account came from.

4 Likes
2 Likes