Rittonhouse Trial: Discussion

JUST HEARD----Rittenhouse returns verdict of NOT GUILTY on all charges!!!

4 Likes

So does he get his gun back now?

3 Likes

1,000 :+1: I am so glad the jury was of his “peers” and decided as a “reasonable person” would on self-defense.

2 Likes

I can imagine MSM pandemonium tonight

4 Likes

It’s awesome to witness a miracle in real time. I thought it was fake news when I first saw the banner, ALL CHARGES, NOT GUILTY.
So now what the heck does the White House have to do with this?
Say good bye to Kenosha or will law and order prevail?

5 Likes

AND THE MEDIA GOES WILD

“The Rittenhouse verdict may go a long way toward defining the limits of self-defense. But the trial itself illustrates – sadly, once again – how a firearm designed for destroying the human body proved its purpose, with two dead, one mangled, and a fourth forever scarred emotionally because of his love affair with an AR-15.”

3 Likes

Stay away from twitter if you’d like to keep your sanity

But if you do go on twitter, make sure to checkout DeBlasio’s tweet and the ACLU’s tweet thread. There are probably others, but those really highlight (by people who should know better) the false narrative that still is out there even after all the evidence provided during the trial.

4 Likes

I was reading replies to a Fox News tweet about the trial results for about as long as I could stomach them. For the left, apparently, the legal system is only fair if the they get the verdict they demand, otherwise it’s things like “the judge needs to be investigated.”

5 Likes

The kid will have a target on his back the rest of his life.

1 Like

I’m glad that Kyle was smart and didn’t show up to help the thugs unarmed.

Perhaps the guy who survived can start working to pay for Kyle’s legal bills
instead of “felonying” around.

4 Likes

As the judge asked him if he wanted to speak with the media, my only thought was say yes in 20 minutes I will be out front, then have my lawyer bring the car around back and leave town while they waited. The media did its best to convict him before it started. I could say all I wanted to the media, if I were him, with one finger.:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Alright, let me explain a couple of three things because you obviously haven’t grasped common knowledge yet

There is nothing wrong about crossing state lines, with or without a rifle. However, because you get your false knowledge from the corrupt industrial media complex, you don’t know that he got the rifle in Wisconsin. It was also legal for him to have it there. This is why the judge dropped one of the counts against him. Did you understand that part, or do I have to re-draw it in crayon?

Says who? You King George now? How about maybe the “protestors” shouldn’t have been out looting, burning down businesses, things like that. Protesting is fine - arson, robbery, burglary are not.

Should never have been charged with anything because to anyone with 2 eyes and a functioning brain this was a clear act of self defense.

“People” like you who spew stuff like, “He shouldn’t have been there in the first place” is no different than saying a woman being raped was, “Asking for it because she wore a short skirt.” GTFO of here with that crap.

8 Likes

Just how many sleeper trolls do you think we have in this community?

7 Likes

On Fox News, Tucker Carlson will have an exclusive interview with Kyle Rittenhouse on Monday
at 7;00 pm Central time. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

We’re about to find out.

5 Likes

If someone has no clue of the actual facts (or uses mainstream news as your source of information) then you have no business posting anything stating your “facts.” The Nelsons out there are the reason the guy now in the WH is there.

4 Likes

No, they have every right to post. But we have every right to ridicule them.

5 Likes

I prefer to use the “ignore” feature as opposed to ridicule. It’s more productive and helps one remain within the guidelines of the forum that we all agreed upon when signing up for an account.

Ignore it, it will go away.

Stay safe out there.

6 Likes

I found this somewhere on Whatfinger. I did not know the first bit.

• I didn’t know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
  • I didn’t know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
  • I didn’t know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
  • I didn’t know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
  • I didn’t know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
  • I didn’t know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
  • I also didn’t know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
  • I didn’t know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn’t supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
  • I also didn’t realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn’t know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB
 we would ALL have known this!

Thought it provided an interesting overview of the whole mess.

Cheers,

Craig6

17 Likes

Just like on so many topics, I wish that folks could get the broad strokes right before focusing on the finer points. Let’s get rid of the bad guys first, then worry about the others.

It took me a long time to learn it, but I’ve learned that you don’t spend all of your resources on people who are never going to be useful. Resources are not unlimited. For what all of this costs, they could have fed starving people, educated kids, provided clean water

2 Likes