Rittonhouse Trial: Discussion

I have posted this same image on other Rittonhouse threads

10 Likes

This case is not about 2nd amendment rights
 The kid illegally takes a AR-15 rifle crosses state line
 Goes to a Riot/Demonstration where there is a lot of anger and craziness going on
 Rittenhouse shoots 3, kills two
Kid should have never had the rifle in his possession going into a volatile situation
 Plain ass stupid
 Should get the lesser charge of Manslaughter

1 Like

Facts be damned

5 Likes

@Nelson20 Please stop repeating the lies and fake news, Just like the McCloskey’s his arrest is all about the 2A and defending your self against the mob. :us:

7 Likes

What is actually “fake news” ??? Your version of the truth !! Again as stated; a 17 yr. old kid, had no business bringing a weapon illegally in possession across state lines to a riot, and mixing it up with the crowd
 If it was my son, I wouldn’t have allowed him to do it

I think the point was he did not bring the weapon across state lines, he obtained the weapon in Wisconsin.

6 Likes

Ignore list updated.

7 Likes

The weapon was not brought illegally across state lines. Kyle only held it legally in Wisconsin at all times. Kyle could legally possess the rifle while in Wisconsin. Openly carrying a loaded rifle in Wisconsin is legal.

He was there to help put out fires and provide medical aid if necessary. He has a legal right to defend himself during the Good Samaritan acts that he went there to do.

Please watch the actual trial in its entirety because you are spreading misinformation.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I started a well thought out statement, but it’s obvious I can’t reason with a rock.

1 Like

If this trial teaches you anything, it should be abundantly clear that the District Attorneys will distort your shooting incident and turn it into a massive trial with $$$ legal expenses to prove them wrong.

5 Likes

Perhaps a little clarification.

7 Likes

How much deliberation is needed in this case? What the heck is so debatable, that it takes 3 days. I honestly don’t see it. Unless some jurors are scared and unable to give their vote.

3 Likes

I would be very concerned. Wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t anyone? Especially after the media tried to publish photos of jurors.

5 Likes

It’s thuggery, intimidating the jury.
“Give us what we want or we’ll burn you city down” (again)

4 Likes

Jury is done for the day, again. :man_facepalming: @4:15 pm central.

2 Likes

@David411

Probably a good thing. Don’t strain yourself.

No doubt. Not just themselves, family, we have heard threats from these terrorists before. Who will protect them? Nether local cops, not the state, nor DOJ have made a single statement in support of the due process. The only hope, seems like, is the Rittenhouse-type of citizen.

4 Likes

You may have seen this:

4 Likes

Then having the DA point the AR at the jury and people in the courtroom, which last I knew was called brandishing. Who will be prosecuting him?

Also, in the story, it mentioned him taking a photo with the Proud Boys, as proof of his being a white supremicist. I believe it is difficult for an organization run by a black Cuban-American (Enrique Tarrio) to be a white supremicist group.