RFK jr and school shootings

Oh, you’re a mind reader now! I didn’t know I was in the presence of perfection.

I lived in Chicago for 13 years. :rofl:

3 Likes

You got me beat by a long shot!

3 Likes

I was born and raised in Philly and a was a ruffian in my early days.

2 Likes

And I was raised in county called Bloody Breathitt. Look it up online.

2 Likes

Only after you look up Philly online.

1 Like

Philly has been a sh1t hole for years. Mine for centuries.

PS. What’s Philly’s nickname……the city of brotherly love :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

That would be a Chicago neighborhood :rofl:

3 Likes

Alright. Everyone done the measuring contest? Chicago wins.

3 Likes

I was just going to say that, hahaha

2 Likes

Oh wow That is one very crime ridden place in Kentucky. Is there a drug problem there?

2 Likes

They haven’t called in the National Guard there yet…okay I am done

2 Likes

A very big one

2 Likes

Well officially he is a registered Democrat. But his last name is Kennedy and his first name is not Ted. From what I’ve read and from his interviews I think he’s the genuine article. I can’t do Trump because of his overwhelming backlog of indictments but this guy I can vote for.

2 Likes

Agree with his positions on several issues, but let’s remember he is a supporter of Green New Deal. That is a big concern.

2 Likes

One could clear that low bar wearing lead boots :laughing:

6 Likes

I always held the opinion that the only reason Perot was in as a 3rd party candidate was to keep H.W. Bush from winning a second term. He was not a Clinton fan but had a long going business rivalry with H.W. Just my opinion. He was the most viable 3rd party candidate we have ever had.

1 Like

You forgot to add the diving weights and air tank jumping against the current.

1 Like

My bad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think there’s a widespread misunderstanding of what an indictment is. An indictment is simply an official notification to the accused of what, in fact, they are being accused of. It is NOT a verdict of guilt.

Additionally, please go and actually read the indictments. Most of them are utterly ridiculous. Last I checked, asking your aide to get someone’s phone number is not an act of high treason.

6 Likes