RFK jr and school shootings

I have been saying this for a while

7 Likes

Interesting. He’s a Democrat, but states that he’s not going after guns, and he’s also committed the heresy of questioning vaccine mandates. Depending on how the primaries shake out, I wonder if he could be a 3rd party candidates, drawing from some voters on both sides? Probably not, but if he did, he could be the Ross Perot of 2024.

5 Likes

He’s a better candidate than Biden for sure.

Reminds me of a meme that says,
if JFK were alive today,
he would be a Republican.

5 Likes

I don’t really know much about him. But I know that there’s been a struggle for control of the Democratic Party for years, and the DNC isn’t about risk losing control to some Massachusetts lawyer who has never held office just because their voters don’t know what’s best for them.

2 Likes

My position on gun control is I will take guns away from anyone using them for criminal violence. I will not take guns away from anyone using them for safety.

3 Likes

We should bring back Devil’s Island type of institutions, no guards, drop food off once a week, have the Coastguard patrol it. Anyone attempting escape is shot on sight.

PS. For the ones that jump the extreme conclusions: this would be a last resort punishment. The person has demonstrated repeatedly that he doesn’t deserve to live with civil society.

2 Likes

He’s just part of the noise leading up to the primaries …

2 Likes

finally someone else is thinking what I’ve been saying for years

3 Likes

If one cannot live within societies rules, they should live outside of society.

3 Likes

Especially with the name Kennedy. Another grassy knoll?

2 Likes

So, he will lose his mind about 2 months before election night and thrash his daughter’s birthday party, because Republican operatives had hidden microphones in his daughter’s birthday :birthday:.

O. K.

5 Likes

I’ve been following RFK Jr. for a while now. I don’t agree with everything he stands for, but if he won the democrat primary I’d definitely breathe a sigh of relief. I’m planning to vote republican for president but if we have to get another democrat in the White House, I’d prefer RFK Jr, for the sole reason that he seems to actually think for himself and has the balls to question his own party’s narrative.

3 Likes

Lets protect the 2nd amendment and do away with the 8th Amendment, and then alter the 1st Amendment so that it only applies for those that agree with us but not those who disagree with us.

1 Like

What part of “a last resort “ don’t you understand?

What do you think should happen to the guy that took a 60 something woman’s cane from her and beat the sh1t out of her for two minutes? I know lets send him a singing telegram with chocolate! I bet you also think it’s the cars fault that ppl are stealing them. WAFDA!

I was all in for Ross Perot, until he lost his ever loving mind. He has been the only legitimate shot as a 3rd Party Candidate in my lifetime. Politically, he was Trump before Trump became Trump. Financed his own candidacy, very electable politics, I was all about him. Then he lost it and it became a throw away election to me.

1 Like

No it’s the criminals fault. Your saying because I don’t believe the proposition you posited that I must be so for on crime. Nahh. I just don’t believe in extremes. So you tell me from what I said, where did you get a synapse firing a thought that just because I hold all of the amendments in equal regard that I would blame the car owner if someone stole their car?

1 Like

And where did I say we should get rid of the amendments you mentioned without a trial? I said a person that has repeatedly shown he can’t live in a civil society. I was a prison guard for 7 years. What experience do you have being around violent people?

The same place you got the idea that I would arbitrarily toss those rights out the window regardless of the situation and without a just cause.

1 Like

You got your idea about I think we should blame the victims from the same place I got the idea about the bill of rights?

Ok so we are in the same page then. We are both just saying whatever.

1 Like