How to stop school shootings

wasn’t sure where this would best fit in @moderators you can move it if it fits somewhere else better

4 Likes

Close all schools, problem solved😁

6 Likes

Homeschool. Problem solved.

8 Likes

Put a 6 man team of Special Forces Operators at every school. Problem Solved… Did I do it right?

7 Likes

Clint Eastwood

6 Likes

No fair you changed it after I posted. So you, arbitrarily decided by me, do not get the cool points from posting “Dirty Harry”. So you have to ask yourself. Do you feel lucky, well do you.

3 Likes

I forgot to add the photo :grin:
You get the cool points for the quote😁

4 Likes

For real, data-based instruction on what works during an active shooter incident, Ed Monk of Last Resort Firearms Training is a national resource. Take his class and attend his presentations. To see parts of his Active Shooter Instructor class, see the video playlist at ASP Extra, Active Shooter Interdiction With Ed Monk. ALso, listen to his interview on ASP Podcast, Should We Arm School Staff?

2 Likes

Ban FAME! This is a cultural sickness, if it bleeds it Leeds!

Why isn’t Kyle Rittenhouse on the cover, or hundreds of others who SAVED lives. Is it true, kill one person and you’re a murderer kill hundreds and you’re a conqueror?

Like he says, we remember the names of the animals but not their victims.
In addition we should hail as heroes the people who defended themselves in bad situations! Whether it’s grandma defending her home or the volunteer at the church or the civilian who saves countless lives at a mall. Gun free zone be damned!

Gun free zones should be for Liberal politicians only!
In other words ban private security for Liberals!

10 Likes

That would work for me. Once the word got out. Schools would no longer be a soft target. The problem would shift to other soft targets. Evil looks for other defenseless places. They want to do destruction with little to no resistance.

4 Likes
3 Likes

@BRUCE26
This happened about 30 minutes from my house. The investigation is still on going. Like I always say, What is the world coming to?

3 Likes

8 Likes

First word out of my mouth this morning was Lord have mercy!!! I am really speechless 6 years old!! Prayers up for the teacher

2 Likes

I don’t even know what to say about this. I have so many questions. But I think, WTF.

4 Likes

I’m a former LEO, trained in ASR, and current high school teacher. I’m also a Firearms Instructor. Several of my professional colleagues are prior military. We’re already ON SITE. The logical thing to do is arm US.

7 Likes

Prior Military here also. Retired would put my name in the hat also. :us:

5 Likes

You should be on the tv so veryone can hear you.

4 Likes

Boy, 6, stole mom’s gun from home and put it in backpack before shooting his TEACHER (msn.com)

2 Likes

Doesnt take much to get on TV theses days. We have phone Journalist everywhere

6 Likes