Review Your Concealed Carry Firearm

S&W M&P 2.0 9c with a Holosun 407c GreenDot
It’s not about being cool, it’s about putting rounds on target.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and mice to have you aboard and god bless you.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

I have 2 Glock 30’s and a Glock 43 here in CA on my CCW.
I love the simplicity and reliability of Glocks.

1 Like

At the moment tauras g2c…love the size weight not 100% on reliability yet. On the other hand i wear my glock as well. I love it, but it does tend to be a bit on the heavy clunky size for my taste. So when poss ill be doing a 380 glock when i can get one after all this craziness and will do 5 stars then…

1 Like

I have a glock 19 and SnW 357 mag 2.75".

I love them both. The glock is ready to go, I carry chambered, very reliable. I carry it daily. The SnW is my trail gun. I keep it in my pocket when I enter the woods. Very reliable, very loud, great way to get attention if you ever need to.

1 Like

Clock 43 added an extension on the handle that added 4 more rounds and a much better grip

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother and god you.

Welcome to the family brother and you are at the right place at the right time.

:joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’ve got few clocks as well, mostly on the walls. But I’ve never numbered them :wink:

Welcome to the Community @ROBERT454 :facepunch:

2 Likes

Love my little glock 27 in 40sw. Tucks away easily

2 Likes

Nuff said!

4 Likes

M&P Shield 40 with a Maxx Carry IWB holster. It draws well, and points well in my hand.

I downgraded 1 star due to the following:
I have medium - small hands, yet the grip felt too narrow, & I was flexing my fingers when shooting. A Hogue grip sleeve resolved this issue.

lack of pinky support on the standard 6 round magazine: I bought the gun second hand, so all it came with was the 6 round magazine. I ended up buying a pinky support for magazine base plate. I also bought a 7 round magazine, which fits much better as is.

Slide release lever is rather difficult to use on a good day.

If I had a choice, I would prefer to not have a thumb safety. Now I’m trying to release a non-existing safety on my CZ P-07.

1 Like

What’s up brother I also carry a shield but 9mm. I never put the safety on I don’t use it. Its so close to the frame that the only way to disengage it would be with your thumb. Try carrying it with the safety off until you get comfortable with it. I agree 100 percent with the slide stop because it is not a slide release.

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing that Hellcat recently, but no one around me has any. Currently carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II, which I love, but the Hellcat seems like it would be perfect. Keep us updated on how it shoots after some time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family and you are blessed to be here.

Right now I am carrying a Taurus G2C. I like it because it is the same size and comfort as my M&P Shield with 4-5 more rounds. This pistol also can use Taurus G3 magazines (15 or 17 rounds) Yes I know, I carry the bad T word but have been carrying Taurus revolvers and pistols of and on since the 1990’s (I know I am old) and have never had a problem with any of them. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

I carry a g2c as well. Ive found they are reliable and can restrike if there is ever a issue. But i have confidence in mine anyways… Its s good choice…

2 Likes

That is a great option. I have it on all my magazines. It’s a great addition. Highly recommend it

Thank you, I definitely agree have to take care of each other

1 Like