Review Your Concealed Carry Firearm

I rotate between the p365, p365xl, and when tucked in my p238. What can I say I love my sigs

and yes I did swap the slides

3 Likes

G42 it’s got size on its side. The rounds are less lethal than 9mm? Ok well you tell me hornady crit defense 380s don’t mushroom… :wink: I have +2 magazine extensions, all controls are are extended, Truglo tfo sights, a flat trigger (agency) and a full stipple and undercut/index with a frame plug. I’ve never had a problem with this blaster and I’m the original owner. It’s got nearly 2200rds through it . This is about 6 years old I think maybe 7. It’s been to three classes with me and makes for the perfect backup or deep cover carry. iwb is comfortable and an extra kydex mag clipped on the opposite side of carry. It has always gone bang, I’ve only ran a few different ammo types through it but everyone knows the Rem white box is underpowered. And the little guy really surprised me over the years how well it performs for a Tiny little thing. If I could do it again it would be the g43 or even the 43x. Or 48? Single stack may be the way to go for deep cover.

3 Likes

I’ve got one, Great pistol and unbelievably accurate and easy to shoot. Never tried CC with it though -a tad big heavy though in a decent owb…could work I suppose

1 Like

Which one is it my brother you have me in suspense over here.:thinking:

Walther PPS LE, 5 stars, small, light weight, shots very well and is one of the best EDC I have owned.

2 Likes

This is my review of my Ruger SR 1911 LW Commander 9mm.

I have had this gun since 2017 (off and on). I traded it off a few years ago. I finally got it back from a fiend a couple weeks ago. I have put about 350 rounds through it since I bought it.
I like the idea of it being light weight. I like the fact it is 9mm (this is from a person that wouldn’t own a gun unless it was a 1911 and 45 ACP). It shoots very well and have not had any failures what so ever.

2 Likes

5 stars to my Shadow Systems MR920L. I have 1000 rounds through it. One failure to feed in the first magazine during the break in period. Perfect since then. It has a choice of 3 backstraps, I run the medium. Fits my hand perfectly. I’ve tried Glock’s, Sig’s and S&W’s, all excellent firearms, but I’ve never been so confident about my shooting until I got the MR.
I run it with a Trijicon Red dot in a Black Arch IWB holster.

2 Likes

With the 42, Andrew818 , is yours also a 6+1? What do you think about 10 round mags as spares as EDC mag? Kinda find mine fitting.

You still researching the 48 ? I have a 48; Unique, maybe an acquired taste. Best kept secrets. Safety first. Make friends. Cheers and peace. :innocent:

1 Like

Sig Saur P365 is Very Clean easily concealed high capacity pistol. As with all small short barrel pistols takes alot of practice has a lite snap to it. When possible like the winter months Prefer Sig Saur P226 wich is one of my favorite shooters. Full size and Heavy but stays on Target and quite fun to shoot. Personally have more confidence with the larger heavier guns which are more difficult to conceal. Reason for 4 stars is I don’t think there’s a five star carry gun. You want small and easy to conceal you sacrifice accuracy and recoil. You want accuracy and less recoil purchase some “iron” Could give 5 stars the combination of these two. No such thing as too many Guns!

1 Like

My main carry is an HK P30 in .40 s&w. I like a hammer and I like a decocker. It is a fine shooter that has not chocked on anything I have fed it. Accurate, reliable, and effective. I demand the same from everything I buy or I sell them and try again. I also recently got a Beretta 92x Centurion that needs a little more testing before I carry it. I also have one of the new Sig P320 AXG Classics. Man what a fine firearm. Unfortunately I decided it was too pretty to carry. Spare me the beat down. I know it is just a gun,but, just like some others in the safes I have decided not to subject them to the abuse of daily carry.

1 Like

Glock 19 Gen 4 - Best handgun ever made!

1 Like

M&P shield 2.0 in 9mm, feels good in hand, trigger good, has never failed. I bought the shield plus PC with the 4" barrel, which is also awesome, practicing with the Red Dot, so I haven’t carried it yet.

2 Likes

Generally, my 90% of the time carry gun is a Shield .45 Performance center. This gun is reliable, light, accurate and concealable. It’s comfortable. And it’s a .45. (drop mic).
At times, it will be a Glock 19 (places like the church’s safety team). This has an RMR and an Olight on it, and always has two extra mags with it. At times it will be a Sig 938 (business suit pocket carry or swimsuit). SO small! Shoots pretty well for a subcompact.
In the mountains, it’s a Kimber 1911 in 10 mm. Full size 1911’s are a harder every day carry for me, but this is the most accurate pistol I own. LOVE this gun. If I didn’t have to worry about concealment, I think I would carry just 1911s.

2 Likes