Report: Biden’s proposed gun control plan could hit gun owners with $34

1 Like

Joe Biden literally ran on a campaign message of high taxes and other big government programs. People actually voted for this.

3 Likes

Not really. The main stream media kept portraying him as a moderate. Most people never saw any of that stuff, or were convinced he had changed.

7 Likes

“The first thing I’d do is gonna repeal this Trump tax cut” his words. Anytime I hear a politician start talking about raising taxes I turn and run as far away as possible.

5 Likes

Won’t he have an impossible task at raising taxes or imposing taxes on guns and ammo without control of the Senate?

6 Likes

That he will.

5 Likes

So this is “BidenCare”? Is it something that can get through without the blessing of the SCOTUS? If so, the fight is over!

2 Likes

I have lived a blessed life in many ways, now I am getting old. I have lived a life of relative freedom, cherish and understand what that means. I have broken zero laws in my time and now it is sounding like they want to make me a felon for being a good person and doing nothing different than I have done over the last 65 years.

I wish the same freedom for our future generations (even if many dont currently understand what that means/entails),

Inalienable rights are inalienable… period.

μολὼν λαβέ molṑn labé

2 Likes

I will not pay taxes on my AR and magazines. Gun ownership is not the domain of the rich. And that is what that is saying. And if official come to my home trying to seize them, well “Cold dead hands”.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Mike141 and you are in the right place at the right time.

How are they going to “tax” something that they’re not supposed to know I own? (assuming I have no NFA items) :thinking:

2 Likes

Preach brother @Mike141…preach!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I’ll remind that ObamaCare was found legal by the SCOTUS (thanks , Roberts!), but only “as a tax”.
They may find gun tax legal as … National Health Crisis emergency assessment, for example. Why not…

1 Like

The power to tax rests with Congress, so yes, he needs the legislation to pass both houses of Congress before he can sign it into law.

2 Likes

This has been Biden’s and Harris’s plan all along, raise your taxes and take your money, so the people who voted for him don’t whine and cry because you deserve it.

2 Likes

I doubt the people who voted for them are very worried about taxes as so many of them tend to be consumers of tax dollars rather than creators of tax dollars. My understanding of where so many of their votes come from has very much to do with what they expect to be given, financially, or socially, rather than what they intend to support with anything of their own.

I could be wrong, but, I don’t think so.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Richard263 and god bless you.

Some in Joe Biden’s party are getting ready for payback. They helped get him elected (though not certified yet). Listen to the Squad Joe. BTW The Squad are not moderates. IMO-The Squad, Joe Biden, and the Radical Leftists/Marxists of the Democrat Party are a fund raising gift to the Republican Party. It would be nice if the Republican Party had the courage to take these lunatics to task. I doubt it. Republicans are a horrible representation for Conservatives. Either the Squad will sodomize and hi jack the Democrat Party OR the Democrats are going to back stab and abandon the Squad. This is going to be must see TV. :+1:

3 Likes

This woman along with the squad, Pelosi and the rest of the leftist’s democrats hate America so much that they need to be locked up period.

2 Likes

Locked up for what? They are great for the Republican Party. I admire them, the Squad, though I don’t agree with their political philosophy of oppression, ignorance and laziness. They are what makes America great. What other country would even consider a Somali Immigrant the opportunity to become a member of Congress? Good for her. Now just keep talking lady, the fund raising is off the charts-for the Republican Party. :+1:

2 Likes