Remove the politicians

If you come after any of my 2nd amendment rights I will be coming for you to remove you from office. When you were sworn into office you swore before God to uphold the constitution. All of it NOT just the parts you want to follow.

I say let’s March to Washington and remove these politicians that want to destroy our 2nd amendment rights. Walk right up and place them under citizens arrest.

2 Likes

Soooo, a couple of things MrKporky. 1. this is a public forum which means it can be seen by the public. Therefore, I’m not sure you want to threaten anyone or have people knocking on your door to determine if your threats are real or not. 2. one political party WANTS us to react like they do so they can have the media and their minions label us crazy so they can win favor to take ALL our weapons. People freaking out doesn’t help anyone. Showing them for the cockroaches they are and how they are in fact the only racist bigots we have…and proving it with the very words coming out of their own mouths…well…that’s priceless.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Mrkporky .
We are open to any ideas, but to be honest this Forum has been already full of politics and we need to stick to main goal of the Community, which is:

1 Like

Well I am a pretty new person and I haven’t disgusted it any

1 Like

Yeah… we actually don’t care, every member posts whatever he likes, if this is of course within Community guidelines, but like @Erik10 mentioned, please be careful with your posts - all these are visible to whole World, not to Community members only…

3 Likes

I think your proposal would likely have the opposite effect of what you are hoping to achieve. But many States have provisions for recalling their DC representatives. You just need to get enough signatures to force a recall vote. See if your State allows this then get as many people as you can to let your representatives know that if they violate the Constitution that you all will be signing the petition for their recall. Should at least make them think twice about their votes especially in red and purple States. Impeachment for all DC violators of the Constitution is also an option if the Republican Party stops chewing itself apart and retakes the House and Senate in 2 years.

3 Likes

Dude, by the time you got enough people to surround the capitol grounds all together and started marching the establishment of DC would be 20 miles away (and that is IF you got all your people there during a State of the Union Address and not one car would be seen leaving DC. You just have no idea.

The 2A is on it’s heels, the NRA is having enough internal problems that it doesn’t know which end of it’s butt is up. Repealing a law is only twice as hard as passing one. The MSM is a political organization, the tech giants have built the most powerful empire the world has ever seen and they are liberal college indoctrinated idealists that have never seen the dirty side of a street or the effects of the policies they are fomenting in the real world in real time.

Their logic follows:
1: Ban all guns/magazines and boolits
2: Deny that crime is increasing because criminals are no longer afraid of the populous (Heard about the autonomous zone in Minneapolis or mebby the 2 or 5 in Washington?.
3: Increase the level of victimization to the point that it is considered acceptable for anyone to be a victim (unless of course your opinion is contrary to the main stream thought: insert cancel culture here)
4: Since there is no crime we don’t need police, defund the police, save money invest in GREEN Tech!!!.
5: Since there are no police there are now no crimes.
CHAOS ensues.
6: THE GOVERNMENT IS HERE TO SAVE YOU!!
7: Pick an oppressive/progressive regime from history to fill in this blank. Stalin, Hitler, Kemer Rouge, Idi Amine, Mao, HoChi Min, Dep, Romans, Crusades, Egyptians, Vikings, Mafia, Catholic Church, ISIS, Houties(sp). The method is the same only the names have changed (song there).

As @Shamrock notes, fight from the ground up. The ground is our base. Select your leaders and reps wisely from the city to the county, county to the state, state to the Government. Let them know where they come from and let them know they can be deposed by votes. The Dem’s have a good lock on this and the Republicans need to get off their keesters and start standing tall. I’m a’ stop now before I get in a mood.

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

Definitely feel your frustration, like a pine cone being shoved up your…and ripped back out! All we can do now is steal the vote back, and that’s not stealing, we are revoking their seat in office! The only thing that will stop this, is if we take away their MONEY! There are no other solutions!

2 Likes

How would we take the money? And run. Lol

I get the frustration but this mindset and speaking publicly is only going to make things worse for conservatives and gun control in-general. Look at the Capitol Riot, that single event made every Republican voter public enemy #1 in the MSM and Democrat party. We had the shooting in GA the other day and Trump and Trump supporters are taking heat for that too somehow.

1 Like

No need to run any where! I recall a few hundred years ago, about a peaceful protest somewhere along a harbor on the east coast! Something about tea and taxes! S#/+ happens!

3 Likes