Recommended Gunsmiths for Benelli Shotguns

Hey I was wondering if anyone could make a recommendation on a gunsmith? I’d like to drill and tap my M3 to take a Scalarworks mount for an RDS. Been to two local smiths and neither wanted to try to do it (what has happened to gunsmiths, the only seem to want to work on the quick and easy nowadays).

2 Likes

@Dale91 Welcome to the community. It would help to know where you are. :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m located in Louisana, but I’m willing to ship the firearm to any rebuttable gunsmith.

1 Like

I was just looking at a pic, beautiful gun. Have you contacted Benelli to see if this can be done?

2 Likes

Benelli offers a “drill and tap” $20.00 a hole. give them a try. Go to SERVICES OFFERED on the bottom. Who better to work on your M3.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Dale91 , glad you could join us.

1 Like

Taran Tactical Innovations.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give them a call!!

2 Likes

There are several Louisiana gunsmiths on my website at www.GunsmithUSA.com

Thank you, I will check it out! Can you attest to the quality of these shops work? I’ve been to two (that are not on your list) one flat out said no, and the other said he could do it, but that I wouldn’t be happy that the mount and RDS would loosen over time and would eventually become stripped. Needles to say I did leave my Benelli with that smith.