Recommendations for Under Desk Holster

I am looking for recommendations for under the desk holsters for our car lot. Although we are on a major street there is a bus stop about 30 feet from our front door that is frequented by some questionable people. Also the several of the other lots around us as well as our own have been targets of thefts. Not to mention the large sums of cash we have on hand from time to time.
Any and all recommendations, suggestions & tips will be much appreceiated.

2 Likes

@Charles107 Welcome to the Community Charles
Check ConcealedCarry.com
Also the NRA store
Amazon.com
And I’m sure the Community will have more

@Charles107,
google for UNDER DESK CONCEALMENT PLATE.
This is a aluminum plate which accepts most of SERPA holsters, so can be used with any pistol.

ccplate

Consider magnet mounted vertically w/firearm 90 degrees. Relatively hidden unless you’re below the desk surface. Easy access.

2 Likes

I was thinking about the magnet. Does it hold the firearm secure, i.e. if you hit it with your knee?

Mine hold well, but I’d never mount where it could get knocked by anything.

What brand do you have?

You could purchase try and if it’s a Dud return to seller.

d9a203bc4398e8ecbaa353bf8083d195
BEST UNDER DESK HOLSTER I’VE SEEN SO FAR

2 Likes

I used these. They work well, but use better screws than the ones that come in the package. Use beveled ones.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNJSYVG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Welcome to the community:-)

If you have an old dead hard drive tear it apart and pull the two curved magnets out of it. They are STUPID strong. Somewhere I have a pic of a loaded 1911 being held onto one of these by the last inch of barrel hanging off the side of my safe, can’t find it so I took another.

I suggest you wrap said magnet in some kind of cloth, 1) to protect the gun finish an 2) to aid in removing the thing. These are HELLA strong. I also use them on my oil pan and transmission pans to catch any errant metal shavings. I’d say they will hold about 10 lbs.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like