Rearrangement of targets at home

If you have a fabulous wife or freind they can help you do what I do for a weekly type of training.
Have them place targets around inside and outside the home without you knowing where they may be. As you walk thru your house and around the outside property, which ours is rather large property, have them use a word to make you aware of a potential attacker, mine says DANGER. You must then recognize the danger, (target), and stop the threat.
I use a SIRT TRAINING PISTOL and at times my actual firearm with a laser bullet.
At these times I have all ammunition and other weapons locked away and out of sight.
The first and foremost priority here is SAFETY.
To me this is an enjoyable time and hopefully boosts my awareness and abilities.

6 Likes

Reminds me a little of the Pink Panther movies where Cato regularly ambushes Inspector Clouseau in his home:)

10 Likes
5 Likes

On a more serious note, I want to do something similar to this at the range. Have a partner set up multiple targets, some holding cardboard guns and some holding cell phones. Sometimes with bad guy in front of good guy sometimes the other way around. Sometimes all GGs sometimes all BGs. I think this would help with my shoot don’t shoot decisions as well as target isolation.

4 Likes

I am glad I am not the only one that does this. I was a little worried about myself having targets throughout the house. I put stick ems on the target color coded so the color dictates shoot or don’t shoot.

3 Likes