Rear sights on aP365

Thank you all for the help. I took it back to the local gun store and since they are real low on inventory, and since they don’t fix guns, they said it would be quicker if I would send it back and gave me the number for Sigg warranty claims. After being on hold for an hour a nice gentleman by the name of Matthew took my information, sent me a shipping label, and I’ve already packaged up the slide and took it to the FedEx facility. They will get it Wednesday and within about a week a new slide or the repairs slide should be sent to me and I will be able to shoot guns next weekend

7 Likes

Glad to hear it !!! That is another good story about great SIG’s Customer Service !
TG, most firearm’s manufacturers take warranty repair seriously :+1:

2 Likes

I am glad Sig is taking care of you! Never hurts to ask for an extra magazine or something for your trouble… :grinning: Just out of curiosity, please post what Sig said the issue was (if they say).

3 Likes

Fred I never would have thought about that but some swag would be nice. I got three 12-round mags with the tac package. But quick turn around and covering shipping each way well I am impressed. I’ve been shopping for 9 mm bullets around Memphis and many places are out, including academy sports and bass pro shop and even shoot point blank. I got my gun at accurate tactical, and they cater to police, and they had some of the best prices, even when you factor in Going on the web. They had a decent supply and I picked up 200 round of 9 mm bullets for $13 per 50 bullets which was a good price.

2 Likes

I sent the gun off on Monday after they had given me a prepaid shipping label. They got it Wednesday morning and here it is Thursday afternoon and I’m getting an email that says they are shipping something back to me and I will get it Monday. I had a choice to ship it to a local federal dealer and I would’ve probably had to pay a fee, or they can ship it to me by FedEx and I will have to sign for it. That’s the only bummer cause I’m gonna be at work and I guess I can put a note on the door to ask them to come back later that afternoon?

4 Likes

You shouldn’t pay anything at FFL after warranty shipping.
Just ask FFL.
I always use FFL as delivery address. I know the firearm is waiting there for me and I don’t have to think how to adjust my time for home delivery.

2 Likes

Jerky it must be the guy did not recognize I had bought it three weeks earlier and he did my background check. Even after I told him he helped me with it. He said If I shipped it to them and they would have to do a background check and I assumed I would have to pay for that since I did the first time

1 Like

Check FedEx’s website. There is a way to have the package held at the FedEx place for you to pick up. Probably show ID and sign for it.

Glad they are taking care of the issue.

2 Likes

I received my slide back 30 minutes ago and put it back on the gun. I cannot move the rear sites with either thumb left or right. I trust that they sighted it for me and made sure it squares up ???

That was very fast of them. I took the Slide to FedEx last Monday and here it is back in my hand a week later

4 Likes

It should be sighted or close to it. :+1:

1 Like

Easy and quick fix then.

:+1: to SIG support.

Enjoy your P365.

2 Likes