Ranking Gun Violence

The infighting is part of being a Jew. When it comes to murder ( The SHTF )think we all humane people are on the same page.

The Tavor is definitely the better overall weapon!

Not as customizable, granted,…

With only 28” OAL though, it presents a slightly shorter length than an extended pistol, and with the full 16.5” barrel it still boasts full rifle kinetic power and range!

You can literally go from CQB to Sniping at 400+ yards without even breaking stride with the right optics.

Definitely my choice when it comes to zombie popping!

1 Like

I never singled out the Jews, nor the arabs, or Christian’s or Catholics.

I do believe I said Abrihamic, which encompasses all of them.

I mean no offense, but y’all basically worship the same folks, follow the same paths,… it’s just a matter of interpretation between them!

It’s not really infighting Brother…It’s more ‘Spirited discussion’
It only gets ‘Hairy’ when it is the battle of the TROLL’S! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes, we have strong opinions, yes we have different belief’s but the
Common Ground is OUR Rights and freedom’s and that bond will never be broken.
And I hope I don’t need to point out you are part of the 'Ya’ll :laughing:
I consider US a Band of Brothers and Sisters where has anyone had siblings that
didn’t want to rip each others hair out occasionally? My Late Bruh and my Sister fought like
Cat’s n Dog’s sometimes, But we’d walk (or run) over hot coals if they were in trouble or needed
help. I think memory serves me right that I haven’t lost anyone here (worth losing)
over a discussion or difference of Opinion.
That (in my opinion) is the difference between US and this current administration. With THEM
there is NO GIVE. It’s their way or the highway… and THAT is unacceptable today.
We are RULED by Tyrants. And Tyrants usually have a shorter life span.
You are a good man and an asset to this Community. I like what you post.

Stay Frosty Brother.

4 Likes

Not necessarily the infighting I was talking about.

But regardless of religion, if ever there was someone I would want to stand next to in battle,… it would most certainly be yourself and Mr BobbyJean!

Regardless of our various beliefs in god, I do believe in America and what she stands for!

5 Likes

I am not the most educated in that. Abraham is the father of the Jewish people. That is what I thought you meant.
389 yards Bushnell 1-4 AR 223

2 Likes

Decent shot!

Low, but effective.

How does that rifle handle at hand to hand distance?

I believe god is Hindu. I believe God(which is capitalized) is the name of the spirit of love from one human to another.
I do agree with you about @Don102 and @BobbyJean

3 Likes

TRUTH!

I’d share my foxhole w/ you anytime man, or border Wall, Parapet, open field shoulder to shoulder.
I misunderstood the ‘Infighting’ against Enemies ‘Foreign and Domestic’ THAT is a whole other fight.
This is a serious situation I don’t hear being discussed outside of our Community.
Most people think it’s a Political battle when it’s actually a battle of Good vs. Evil.
I’ve said this before I’m not a Religious kind of guy. God loves me and when the dust settles if I am called HOME so be it. I’d like to live to see this last battle through but if that’s not possible then that’s part of his plan and My Brothers and Sisters will finish the job. This will take more than a band-Aid to cover this Country’s/ World’s wounds, But the wounds have been Infected and Gangrenous now and we need to do a little surgery to clean it up. These Cretin’s think they can change the rules to suit their Evil plan but they fail to realize our Founding Fathers set down those rules so Azzhats like these can’t just re-make the Republic in Satan’s Image.
They’ve been waging this WAR against the people and have conned many a soul into thinking
‘I am from the government and I am here to help you’ is really their goal.
That is a sham that is being played out and exposed in real Time.
So if it calls for one last fight I will give my all. Experience over age will prevail. All I need is to be able to apply (5) lbs. of pressure.

3 Likes

Amen! :pray:

2 Likes

I like it. I haven’t had much practice since ammo shortage $$$. They say the scope is very close to no magnification when set on one. I use to have a red dot on it.

2 Likes

I LOVE MY IWI TS12. What’s not to love about 15+1 semiauto 12gauge! Boom Boom!

3 Likes

I guess I should’ve asked if you could’ve made that shot with you CQB pistol?

And / or how does that rifle handle in a CQB scenario,vs a pistol?

Because the Tavor fills both slots.

1 Like

I think we both no the answer to the first question.
I love the way the Zion 15 piston handles. Mostly dry fire Masada and Zion scenario switching from one to the other. Doing reloads and clearing(tap and rack) jams. I make fake ammo that lets me rack the slide without ejecting a round.

How do you use yours? Have you ever used one in combat?

1 Like

You lost me at “gun violence”

2 Likes

Don’t get me triggered. Too late. Gun violence is the combination of criminal gun violence and the gun violence it takes to stop it.
If you are still lost, look around and tell me what you see.

1 Like

Robert 1246 MY BROTHER . GOG IS. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100: EVERY THING TO EVERYONE . LOVE PEACE JOY. IS. JUST WHAT THE BIBLE. SAYS . THAT GOD IS. HOW CAN ANYONE EVER EVER NOT BELIEVE IN THIS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: GOD SAID THIS . I AN NAIVE AMERICAN. SADLY TO SAY SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING AND ACTING LIKE THEY ARE . BEING MISSTATED . AND THEY JUST CAN NOT LET GO OF THE PAST :bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100: JUST THINK ABOUT THE JEW’S. IF THEY WERE SET ON NUKING. EVERYONE THAT HELD THEM AS SLAVES. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: BUT AMERICA :us: BE. HAS A VERY BIG PROBLEM WITH . THERE CITIZENS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: SAYING THAT THIS COUNTRY HAS . NEVER GAVE THEM THE SAME CHANCE THAT . IT’S GAVE ME . I . AM NAIVE AMERICAN.:bangbang::us::us::us::100::100::100::bangbang::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: AND GOD IS GOOD TO ME HE PUT YOU INTO MY LIFE . AND HE NEVER LOOKS AT . US LIKE . THE WORD. SAYS . HE GOD. IS A RESPECTOR. OF PERSON’S. THE GREAT SPIRIT. LOOKS ON EVERYONE. AS HIS CHILDREN. AND WE ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN. :bangbang: AND LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT . LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY . NO MATTER HOW . MUCH ANY PERSON OR PEOPLE LOOKS AT . JUST HOW GOD HAS DONE THEM WRONG. GODS NOT IN THE WRONG BIZZ. :bangbang: I HAVE ONLY ONE PRAYER LEFT . THAT ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE . THAT HAS BEEN HERE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS . JUST THANK . THE GREAT SPIRIT. FOR . BEING . BORN IN THE GRATEST. NATION.ON.EARTH :bangbang::bangbang::us::us::us: AND YOU CAN BE ANY THING YOU WANT TO BE . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AMEN LOVE YOU . BROTHER AND WHAT IS FUNNY I DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR ANY OF OUR MEMBERS ARE . UNLESS.Z they TELL ME .Z . I KNOW JEREEZZY IS A PLOCK. So I think that means he is white . Johnny is white I think and Donny but that doesn’t matter . MY NABORS. Joined the USCCA and he is from MÉXICO and he used my iPhone and I didn’t ASK THE USCCA TO PAY ME BECAUSE I TOLD HIM TO JOIN. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: HIS IS MY NABOR. I feed his DOG ACROSS THE STREET . HE NEVER ASKED ME TO . We. MUST GET BACK TO BEING OUR BROTHERS KEEPER. . Love you LITTLE BIRD . Bobby Jean two feathers :feather::feather::owl::chile::us::us::us::beer::popcorn:A ROOT BEER :beer: FOR YOU MY BROTHER . :orthodox_cross:

1 Like

Robert 1246 I see a ALSOME DAY AND I AM STILL IN IT . Thank the GRATE SPIRIT. WOOHOO. :partying_face:

1 Like

Robert is Pizzed because of it brother . K have a root beer brother :beer::popcorn::feather::feather:K :bangbang::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

WILL- B DON102. Is a bad mfer :bangbang::bangbang: THATS WHAT IT TAKES TO BREAK EVERY THING . Like neck arm leg. Haw haw have a root beer . :beer: :popcorn::feather::feather::bangbang::bangbang: . Easy :partying_face: woohoo :partying_face: