Range targets - show them off!

Outstanding! Was that with the 6.5 Creedmoor as well?

5 Likes

Thank you. Yes. Same gun.

5 Likes

My God Man. With the optics I have there is no way in hell I’d be able to see an 8" target at 550yds.
You guys that reach out there like that are ducking AWSOME.

6 Likes

Had the Green Dot off my hellcat this weekend had to re-center which are the headshots.
Center Mass quick fire drills from the rail five shots as quickly as possible. Range doesn’t allow holster draw during normal hours.

After that another 50 shots same scenario with my 45 Kimber. Iron sights.

6 Likes

Went to the range yesterday after work and had a great time. This is the target with the most holes I think. Red dot crapped out after the third target, so I have to get with Vortex to see if I can get it fixed.

8 Likes

I’m thinking, this on the front door of a school or business would work a lot better than…
Target

9 Likes

Do you have some kind of sentiment for number 8?
:grin:

5 Likes

I haven’t seen a solicitor in 11 years!

6 Likes

Top right 7 yd triple taps. Kimber supercarry 4-in barrel 45 ACP.
Top left same scenario a hellcat 3-in barrel. Center hellcat 7 yd double taps.
Bottom left 10 yd hellcat double taps.
I was shooting 124 grain Blazer brass which is not my normal target load but they were cheap. They function flawlessly but I felt just a little more snappy than my usual 147 grain Target rounds.

11 Likes

Was bottom right the pistol you haven’t purchased yet?:grin:

9 Likes

It seems that was the good guy

7 Likes

That would be me shooting Glock. Aiming lower right, hitting dead center on upper right :joy:
But :shushing_face:. let’s everybody know I was looking for the upper target.

5 Likes

Beckett- “Nice shot! I can’t believe you knocked the gun out of his hand!”
Castle- “I was aiming for his head!”
:rofl:

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:. That was special invisible ammo I’ve been working on. The only problem is I’ve never been able to figure out how far it penetrates and ballistic gel and how it expands. I just can’t see it!

5 Likes

Ghost ammo, passes through paper but will blow out a lung🤣

7 Likes

If I get it perfected I think I’ll call it stealth lead!!
Or maybe the Casper cartridge! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I saw that and was going to comment but decided not to just because, and sure enough I was not the only one that noticed a clean target. That was a shoot don’t shoot training target and just like the target, shoot! i just did not say anything so I did the same as the target!

2 Likes

Yeah all fun aside, I always go through a specific number of rounds when I go to the range. Guess I should have loaded another mag up but then we would have nothing to laugh about! :joy: I’m a member at the range so my range time is free. If I go twice a month it pays for the membership and I usually go weekly.

4 Likes

Definitely rusty. First pic is the canik EC at 7 yards from the draw, kneeling, one hand and then off hand, 10 in 10.

This pic is with my Beretta 92S at 7 yards. Just getting reacquainted with an old friend. Edit: different target than from above. Hole in bad guy already there. I do claim everything in the yellow though.

I do carry both as an EDC.

7 Likes