QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

What an excellent quote. I told that one to mom and she really liked it too.

5 Likes

“Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.”
-Joni Ernst

6 Likes

"Buck Fiden!’ (end Quote)

4 Likes

4 Likes

I just heard an awesome saying I thought I would pass on from the Amish farmer PA is giving a hard time.

The most capable hands are at the end of your wrists.

7 Likes

We ought to use things and love people not love things and use people.

College professor by the name of Walter Freemont

5 Likes

Life is supposed to taste like cardboard if you insist on eating the box.

3 Likes

That man has diarrhea of words and constipation of thought.

4 Likes

I’ll buy the Tee Shirt!

5 Likes

Wish I would have come up with that one.

3 Likes

That, my friend, is Priceless!

3 Likes

WHAT? What’d I say wrong?

3 Likes

When I read it, the first thing that came to mind was “Hey Fellas, hold my beer, this is gunna be good…”.

4 Likes

YOU of all people Mike know I can be a little dense sometimes.
But I’ll take that as a positive. Thank you…?

3 Likes

wellness-quotes-1-300x200
Food for thought, Sharing is caring.

4 Likes

Mike 164 . Keep are Brother Donny out of trouble . Brother. Love ya . Nothing like being REAL. Sir. Brother. Bobby Jean :feather::feather::us::100::point_up:t4:

3 Likes

Don102 . Sir . Love ya . SIR. Thanks. For . Bein. :dizzy::sparkles::point_up:t4::us::us::us::100::bangbang:a Root beer :beer: for all my family . USCCA. :us::beer::100::100::100::feather::feather::point_up:t4::dizzy::sparkles::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary Brother-man! Have a couple of Root beers my friend! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

6 Likes

Love ya Donny. SIR . Straight UP :point_up:t4::100::feather::feather::us:thanks my friend. Definitely another . F,N. ROOT. BEER.:beer:. SIR.:us::us::us::beer::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::bangbang:Love Bobby Jean a Debbie ann. .SIR. :us:

4 Likes

OMG, Why didn’t I think of putting it like that? You Rock!!!

3 Likes