QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

You’re good!
(Sad but true 'ey?)

2 Likes

There’s a difference between “knowing better” and “doing better”. Just sayin’

5 Likes

Too true. My part of that “quote” is being learned more and more every day. Also, the old admonition we old dudes use on young bucks (“I’ve forgotten more than YOU"LL ever know!”) is also more true every day, as well.

3 Likes

Well Brother, I Pray 'All we know" is as much as we think we know…ya know?
We’re going to need it.
THIS Trial Conviction may be just enough to Spark the next Revolution.

I’m NOT scared----I’m ready.

3 Likes

Joe Stalin would be SO proud…

5 Likes

It’s his damn playbook! He looks on in envy these people got this far without losing their heads
(there’s still time for that.)

1 Like

This is pretty close to how Hitler got into power. Next come the brown shirts and gun registration.

5 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

Oh relax I’m sure your not being flagged that mu-- (scrools up) oohhhhh

1 Like

The Great Spirit, The Grandfathers Know All.

2 Likes

Yes I have been flagged. Dam NEER out of the community. You don’t think so. :question:WTF. SIR . Yes I AM . Take care sir Bobby Jean :feather::feather::cherry_blossom::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

Don102. I . Definitely don’t want to see what is coming straight for us ALL. !! I am At peace with IT. . Stay sharp. Brothers. !! Woohoo. Hell yeah. :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::sparkles::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

Combat canine our country is in trouble and we are all going to have to figure out what we need to do and I am being flagged for so much crap. I feel LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP. In new York. Wtf. And I am not causing problems but some have a real problem with me . I don’t know an I don’t care this is wrong . Lipstick on a pig is still a PIG. :pig:. Haw Haw Love Bobby Jean. Democrats :lipstick::pig:

1 Like

Don102 let’s name this Bobby Jean being flagged to DEATH. Lipstick :lipstick: on a pig. Sill is a pig :pig:. WTF sir. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann stay sharp Sir thank you for your service SIR MY BROTHERS ,:us::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::dizzy::zap::sparkles:

2 Likes

Heard last weekend

6 Likes

Ok, Stay calm this is what you do (Ive been flagged once or twice in my day)

1. First slightly edit your comments(this will unflag them.)

2. If they are flagged again mods will come and check on it (If it is not deserving of being flagged they will unflag it)

3. Stay sane (You clearly need this man take, a break)

2 Likes

backing-away-slowly-sienfeld

1 Like

Only my personal opinion: I think the only thing that is stopping a civil war right now is Trump saying to stay calm and let’s let it go through the system. If we have another 2020 type election, I don’t know if even that will stop it.

4 Likes

Read this just now. Giving a bit of context for transparency.

Peterson also cited author G.K Chesterton, who offered a rule of thumb that you should not destroy a fence before knowing why it was put up — in other words, people should not destroy an institution or tradition before understanding why it is in place.

Source: ‘Pride Is Not A Virtue’: Jordan Peterson Says He Is ‘Done’ With Pride Month

Edited to add: emphasis mine (bold)

4 Likes