QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

Stealing this from a very capable and professional co-worker.

If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.

2 Likes

Zoom up on the white square next to the water machine. It’s been there since day one.

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I don’t ever remember hearing that quote before. Neat to see it on the wall there.

2 Likes

5 Likes

“Newness is no virtue and oldness is no vice. Truth and beauty and goodness are not determined by when they exist. Nothing is inferior for being old, and nothing is valuable for being modern.”

John Piper paraphrasing/summarizing CS Lewis

6 Likes

From Trump’s 2020 4th of July eve address at Mount Rushmore…

“We will state the truth in full without apology. We declare that the United States of America is the most just and exceptional nation ever to exist on earth. We are proud of the fact that our country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and we understand that these values have dramatically advanced the cause of peace and justice throughout the world. We know that the American family is the bedrock of American life. We recognize the solemn right and moral duty of every nation to secure its borders and we are building the wall. We remember that governments exist to protect the safety and happiness of their own people. A nation must care for its own citizens first. We must take care of America first. It’s time. We believe in equal opportunity, equal justice, and equal treatment for citizens of every race, background, religion and creed. Every child of every color, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of God.”

Donald Trump Mount Rushmore Speech Transcript at 4th of July Event | Rev

6 Likes

“What do we need right now? Unity. We need to forget our differences and pull together to sanitize our world of the invisible but pervasive evil that has poisoned it for so long. We all know that when the going gets tough and our fellow man is in trouble or we have a common threat, we DO pull together and get along very well. All the insignificant fluff falls away and we see each other for who we really are; a friend in need”. A Friend/Starship Earth.com

3 Likes

Exactly, it’s not the inanimate object that concerns them it’s the person with the inanimate object they want to know about.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Just sayin’

5 Likes

“Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.”
– Malcolm Muggeridge quoting G.K. Chesterton

6 Likes

Classic Stuff right there!!!

6 Likes

He’s ( Will_B) Pretty good Huh? Funny fella! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I do my best, but I am a single dad who works 50+ hours a week,

Seriously , 13+ hours a day out of home…

Sleep, cooking, cleaning and bathing take most of the rest of my time.

I will get around to offending you as my schedule allows.

If that offends you, my job is done here.

If not, nobody cares any way

7 Likes

(Posted After President Trumps assassination attempt by MMA’s Michael Chandler)

Fitting

6 Likes

4 Likes

Read this from the puritan preacher and Bible commentator Matthew Henry this morning (on Proverbs 1:10-19).

“Who could imagine that human nature should degenerate so far that it should ever be a pleasure to one man to destroy another!”

It seems relevant in the times in which we live.

4 Likes

Me walking into the coffee shop…

2 Likes

Makes thing much less complex…

1 Like

…not to mention the report of findings and the “official” narrative can be written up prior to the action taking place, to be released strategically when another “crisis” rears its ugly head- preferably in an information dump on a Friday…

1 Like