QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

backing-away-slowly-sienfeld

1 Like

Only my personal opinion: I think the only thing that is stopping a civil war right now is Trump saying to stay calm and let’s let it go through the system. If we have another 2020 type election, I don’t know if even that will stop it.

3 Likes

Read this just now. Giving a bit of context for transparency.

Peterson also cited author G.K Chesterton, who offered a rule of thumb that you should not destroy a fence before knowing why it was put up — in other words, people should not destroy an institution or tradition before understanding why it is in place.

Source: ‘Pride Is Not A Virtue’: Jordan Peterson Says He Is ‘Done’ With Pride Month

Edited to add: emphasis mine (bold)

3 Likes

What an excellent quote. I told that one to mom and she really liked it too.

4 Likes

“Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.”
-Joni Ernst

5 Likes

"Buck Fiden!’ (end Quote)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don102 sir I love that catuis I have sit in the desert :cactus: and watch for hours just listening to the wind. Brother. I don’t know how this ends I know how it’s going to start. Sir. It President trip. Goes to prison. The country goes to SHOTTf. Just like that. And . I think the dims believe . That the GOD FEARING CITIZENS . Will not . Arm up. We DEFINITELY KNOW . The dems . Should not . Mess with TEXAS . Or. Christian. Radical . Believers. They better pizz in the wind with gas. And . Haw haw . I pray. My zippo. Is full . What ever… 8, million citizens are starting to get . Pizzed. Only stupid can’t see this. Stay sharp brother. I did not live this long. By. Being scared. Here’s ya a root beer.:beer: stay sharp o FROSTIY. You see where I am going with this remember when that member said that. Like I was lost. Wtf. Right love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::feather::feather::us::heart::bangbang::100::o::cactus::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I just heard an awesome saying I thought I would pass on from the Amish farmer PA is giving a hard time.

The most capable hands are at the end of your wrists.

5 Likes

We ought to use things and love people not love things and use people.

College professor by the name of Walter Freemont

3 Likes

Life is supposed to taste like cardboard if you insist on eating the box.

1 Like

That man has diarrhea of words and constipation of thought.

2 Likes

I’ll buy the Tee Shirt!

3 Likes