The difference between training and reality

Morphine, definitely Morphine Brother!
After all the105’s, Mortars, Grenades, Helo’s etc with-OUT protection I am doing ok.
Is my hearing great? Hell no, but I rarely wear my hearing aids because FOR ME it’s like two fingers in my ears. (or they are overly LOUD!)
I wear’ Cans’ @ the Range (even Outdoor sometimes) and eye Protection 100% of the time.
Even my sunglasses are Tactical. I don’t take stupid risks with my body (anymore) protect what’s left I’m probably in the minority here about knowing what all my hardware sounds and feels like in real time but it works for me. No Flinching or Hesitation when I shoot.
A self Defense shoot sucks but I KNOW I won’t have Cans on if it ever happens again so I prepare for the REALITY of it.
Please do NOT take this as ADVICE! It’s just what I do. I alone am responsible for my actions
I’m not suggesting you all do the same. I’d rather you TRAIN HARD (and often) make those Guns a part of you, know them inside and out. WEAR PROTECTION and be safe. If you do this you have a greater chance of surviving a shoot.

Mi dos pesos

4 Likes