QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

They’re all bunched in a drawer somewhere waiting to be turned inside out so you can wear them again b4 you wash’m.

2 Likes

With a Paddle?

2 Likes

Very Well Said Brother.

5 Likes

I was spanked with a paddle in school. Did wonders for me and my attitude.

7 Likes

Back in my day, when the dreaded Ninja Nun wielded a paddle, she called it “The Board Of Education.”

6 Likes

Don’t try it…

2 Likes

I was spanked in Elementary school by Ms. Previto and liked it very much! Too much information huh?

4 Likes

Maybe you should go look her up if you enjoyed it that much. I’m sure she will accommodate your wishes. :joy::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

*She died : 1999

1 Like

And she voted in 2020 so your odds are pretty good. :wink:

6 Likes

“The board of education applied to the seat of learning” is how it was explained to me.

My grandfather made my parents a paddle. He painted my name and my siblings’ names on it. It was amazing. It was always missing when we needed it. We could never remember where we put it.

7 Likes

I was drinking :beers: with my best friend during one of the lowest points of my life.
He sensed I was feeling defeated. His advice:

You think you have a big problem but you don’t know what others are going through.

It helped put things in proper perspective.

Living in the mighty US of A :us: our First World problems pale in comparison to Nepal, Kenya, etc.

7 Likes

Ps 37:1 Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.

5 Likes

Reminds me of something I read recently that is similar.

Bitterness is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies.

6 Likes

I was on a mission trip to Kenya years ago. Good reminder of the perspective I gained from that.

4 Likes

The BadAss living in mommies basement?

4 Likes

In Debbie Ann’s house she is the same boss as the old boss . She said that I can be her number two. :poop::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@BobbyJean good to hear from you, brother. You crack me up! Hope you and Debbie Ann are well!

3 Likes

That’s the way I like it uh hu uh hu

4 Likes

“Some people take offense like it’s a ‘limited time offer’” ~ Tim Fargo.

5 Likes