While the innocent still die
The red and blue so very few
Understand the right thing to do
This doesn’t stand on a single person
But on the shoulders of a Nation
The freedom of speech is under attack
Grab your guns and put them in the back
When the yelling ends and silence starts
Maybe we’ll stop letting hate keep us apart.

These are my thoughts of the now. Of what’s going on today. Tell me what your thoughts are in a different way.

12 Likes

[To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:/Ecclesiastes-3-1)

2 [A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;/Ecclesiastes-3-2)

3 [A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;/Ecclesiastes-3-3)

4 [A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;/Ecclesiastes-3-4)

5 [A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;/Ecclesiastes-3-5)

6 [A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;/Ecclesiastes-3-6)

7 [A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;/Ecclesiastes-3-7)

8 [A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace./Ecclesiastes-3-8)

20 [All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again./Ecclesiastes-3-20)

(https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org

12 Likes

Yeah mine are in Revelations

6 Likes

Amen to that brother and god is good all the time.

6 Likes

The book of revelations is the scariest book in the Bible. But it’s not intended to bring you fear it’s just to warn you of things to come. Look what’s going on in our world today and a lot of people still don’t know that God is in control. I truly believe that that’s what is going on now just like in the book of Revelations. All of this is caused by the lack of love that humans have for each other. I believe I mentioned how my grandma taught me to love everyone and not to look at the color of their skin or background. I’m glad she’s not seeing whats going on today, or maybe she is. People nowadays are just interested in what they can get from others instead of saying how can I help others, but this only happens in a perfect world. I’m drifting with my thoughts again, anyways thats all for now. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

9 Likes

@Todd30 Thank you brother. And Solomon’s conclusion:

Ecclesiastes Chapter 12

11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

p.s. One of my favorite books. From someone that experienced all that life had to offer and he concluded with this simple statement.

6 Likes

And I saw Heaven opened, and one seated on a white horse. His name is called Righteous and True, and he does come and make righteous war against his enemies.
Rev 19:11

7 Likes

God bless you too @Johnnyq60. You are a valued and inspirational member of our Community.

6 Likes

Thanks @Virgil_H I appreciate you.

5 Likes

“Turn, turn, Turn”: Thanks to Pete Seger for putting it to music, and to the for Byrds performing their version. :slight_smile:

3 Likes