Jordan Peterson: "Weak men can't be virtuous"

2 Likes

There is no virtue in hiding behind others or cowering in corners so he’s definitely on to something here.

1 Like

Great video. A lot of talking points in it.

I agree with the comment weak men can’t be virtuous, by weak I mean mentally, physically or spiritually. Basically the old country song “You’ve got to stand for something”

2 Likes

“Without temptation there can be no virtue.” Old Latin saying.

If one is incapable of committing ‘bad’ acts then being ‘good’ has no meaning. It is choosing to do good in the face of an impulse towards evil that defines virtue.

2 Likes

I will stick to what my first EOD instructor and many other braver and more courageous men before me have said." Courage is not the lack of fear, it is being afraid and yet still doing the right thing".

4 Likes

Jordan Peterson: one of my favorites!

2 Likes

The Bible has numerous references instructing to choose good, not evil. I love the explanation of the word meek in the quotation" meek shall inherit the earth." “Those who have swords and know how to use them but choose to keep them sheathed.”

3 Likes

Was just wondering if u got tge paymetn yet or if u wore having problems accessing my card

Hi @Crystal4, are you referring to your USCCA membership? If so, please give us a call at 877-677-1919 and we’ll be glad to help you out!

1 Like