Any good advice?

Words of wisdom are words that are attended to, and a fool does not listen.
It is also better to remain silent and be thought of as wise than to speak and remove all doubt.
Listen before you speak.
Try again before you quit.
Live before you die.

What is any advice or words of wisdom that might help you?

My dad said to look at a girl’s bedroom on how she keeps it, it will show you how she will keep her house.

10 Likes

Never start a conversation with:

“Listen You Pin Headed Bastard”

It will go down hill from there.

11 Likes

You always do what you’ve always done you’ll always get what you’ve always got

11 Likes

Yesterday was an example of that little gem. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging!

8 Likes

“You want to know what people think? Shut the hll up sometime."
“You learn the most when you watch and pay attention.”
"F
ck you.”
-my dad

6 Likes

Learn to be a CRITICAL THINKER - question EVERYTHING you read, hear, and watch, and form your OWN opinions. Don’t suffer fools, liars, rumor-mongers, and demagogues gladly - anything that sounds too good to be true is probably illegal as well, in these times of societal and national entropy. With so much knowledge at our fingertips, the mass of really uneducated and downright stupid and ignorant people in this country is DANGEROUS! NEVER stop searching for the truth in ANY situation! Pass this down to your descendants, as well. Amen.

7 Likes

Instead of thinking outside the box, throw away the box

7 Likes

He who speaks most knows the least. He who speaks little knows the most - Confusious

5 Likes

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. The Beatles

Not that this is the end.

2 Likes

“Yes Dear”, “No Dear”, “Anything you say Dear”. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

You’ve shown her; Isn’t it great to have the last word?

4 Likes

“When the world is runnin’ for a cliff and yer runnin’ in the other direction they think yer crazy!”
Cowboy Roy

3 Likes

“Yer life, yer responsibility!”
Cowboy Roy

4 Likes
  • “You are responsible for your intention, not your reception”
  • “Life is too short to waste time on wondering what other people think about you”

My favorite one:

• “Oratio est argentum, silentium est aureum”
    what translates to English: “speech is silver, silence is golden”… I’m not sure if does make sense in English.

• “The quieter you become, the more you can hear”

And some people like this wisdom:

• “Never admit you are wrong” :wink:
2 Likes

"Yer not rich til ya’ have something good that ya’ can’t buy!
Cowboy Roy

4 Likes

“If I spend time with ya’ I am giving ya; a part of my life! Don’t make me regret it!”
Cowboy Roy

4 Likes

“So, you found a problem? Fixin’ starts from findin’ out why it happened in the first place.”
Cowboy Roy

3 Likes

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.” ~ Abraham Lincoln.

“Yesterday is a cancelled check, tomorrow is a promissory note; only the good deeds you do today is cash.” ~dmitchsr

4 Likes

“Life has already started when you get up in the morning, so you better catch up to it!”
Cowboy Roy

4 Likes