Quad Loading a shotty

When i first heard of this I thought it was Hollywood bullcrap. Turns out i was wrong and they stole the concept. How long have I been missing out and does anyone do this? If so how long does it take to get the hang of? Does it only work from a bottom loader? Nobody is talking about the specifics going on with it and everyone I’ve seen doing it is rocking a Benelli M4.

2 Likes

She’s pretty easy to watch.

5 Likes

This teacher, Ms. Miculek, is a U.S. shotgun shooting marksman world champion winner, rifle U.S. Gold Medalist, and is the daughter of Jerry Miculek, a U.S. speed and competition shooter known for his many world records, regarded as the fastest and most proficient all-around speed and competition shooter in the world, emptying a five-shot revolver in 0.57 seconds in a group the size of a playing card.

5 Likes

It actually takes two very quick movements and likely a lot of practice to make work. I just picked up my first shotgun that I hope to use for sporting clays and eventually three gun. The later being my interest in quad loading.

All of the instructions I have read state that you need to remove material from around the loading port to make the quad loading work well. I have only tried twin loading which with a little practice worked really well without any modifications.

3 Likes

That’s really impressive. Wasn’t this done in John Wick 3? How many shells did she load in that shotgun without firing a shot?

1 Like

12, she initially stated the extended tube holds 14.

1 Like

Special firearm & practice.

1 Like

3 shells and 4 pencils :wink:

4 Likes